I bought my RR3 a couple of years ago, and I've loved it ever since. Over the past few months, I've noticed that some of the black hardware is turning an off-white grayish colour. Has this happened to anyone before?

I'm not sure if the paint is being stripped off by the case (a special Jackson V/RR hard case, no cheaping out on it) or what's going on? On all of the fine tuner pegs, the about half of the peg has turned white, like the side that faces upwards. There are blotches of white on the bridge itself as well, I believe. The volume/tone pots and the pup selector are fine, as well as the trem bar.

Has anyone come across this before? I'm worried that I'm going to have to replace the fine tuner pegs, and even the bridge if I have to

All of my gear is packed up at the moment, I had a gig yesterday so everything is in storage, but I'll be able to throw up some pictures later on if you guys want.
Sounds like its just wearing. I have an original floyd rose on my ESP with chrome finish, which has worn after 6/7 months. I suppose mine isn't as bad coz its chrome over metal so the colour difference is not as noticeable as black/white.
I know you can get hardware re-finished quite cheaply. No need to replace it.