Page 5 of 6
Jeff Buckley's cover of Hallelujah
That just get's to me every time I hear it.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
oh sweet nuthin
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
Some of my picks would be:
"When the Children Cry" - White Lion
"I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" - Aerosmith
"Sweet Child O Mine (Cover)" - Trace Bundy
"Stolen Away on 55th and 3rd" - Dave Matthews Band
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
██░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒████████▓▓██
▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒████████▓▓
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▓█████▒██▓▓
█▓▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓██▒▒▒██▓▓
██▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒█▓▒▓▒██
▓█▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░▒█▓░▒▒▓▓██
▓▓▓▒██▓▓▓▓▒▓██▓▓▓▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒░▓▓▓
Night sorrows- Demon hunter
Gear
Gibson SG Standard with Emg Pick-ups
Marshall MG50DFX
Digitech Death Metal

I am the Eggman
Gotta go with Cemetery Gates by Pantera. Not quite the thing you would expect but it has major relevance to my life.
Guitar:
Jackson DX10D Dinky
Ibanez Tone Blaster 150w head
Line Six 4x12 cab
Marshall MG10CD
Dunlop Crybaby from Hell

Bass:
Ibanez ATK
Random ass EQ thing that's not even a real bass amp
1x18 2x10 cab
In absolute serioousness, the song from Willy Wonka, Pure Imagination.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by Pencil Man
In absolute serioousness, the song from Willy Wonka, Pure Imagination.

I freaking love that song! I played that on my sax for a concert at my school last year.

The whole album Still by NIN is absolutely beautiful sans the remake of The Becoming which I can't stand. And All That Could Have Been is particularly beautiful

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwc-amI7AmE
mordecai by btbam.

so brootal, yet so beautiful
Quote by BobDetroit
It's all about the abalone. You can't play metal without it. Mother of pearl? MOTO? GTFO!
Also Wake up by Mad season.
Layne Staley's vocals are ****ing beautiful on that song.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by primusclaypool1
mordecai by btbam.

so brootal, yet so beautiful

I remember towards the end of last school year, I listened to that song for the first time in a while. I listened to it continuously the previous year. I had forgotten how much I loved it and by the time the last solo came I was tingling from a strange sort of nostalgia. I tend to link certain songs with parts of my life that I listened to them a lot, and when I listen to them afterward, It's as if I've traveled back in time.
Quote by In The Mist
I tend to link certain songs with parts of my life that I listened to them a lot, and when I listen to them afterward, It's as if I've traveled back in time.

o god this. i love that feeling so much.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
o god this. i love that feeling so much.

Now, that is the power of music.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by In The Mist
I remember towards the end of last school year, I listened to that song for the first time in a while. I listened to it continuously the previous year. I had forgotten how much I loved it and by the time the last solo came I was tingling from a strange sort of nostalgia. I tend to link certain songs with parts of my life that I listened to them a lot, and when I listen to them afterward, It's as if I've traveled back in time.

somehow, i found this paragraph beautiful.
Quote by BobDetroit
It's all about the abalone. You can't play metal without it. Mother of pearl? MOTO? GTFO!
Quote by In The Mist

it happpens to me all the time, one of the man powers of music.
it's lovely and painful at the same time.
Quote by Benjibum2nd
My Computer
C:
WINDOWS
Media
Onestop

Listen. Weep. Learn. Grow, and move on as a better man.

Holy crap that's awesome. Never noticed that folder before.
"Song to the Siren".

Those in the know, know.
UG FORUM
Your 21st Century Ant Farm
Corroborating Sturgeon's Law Since 2003
I think Between The Buried and Me's Ants Of The Sky could match this...at least for me. Not a reasonable beautifulness, but true epicness.
Adelitas Way - Last Stand or HURT - That Such A Thing
both are very beautiful song
Ok, i didnt read any posts yet, but im not saying this song is beautiful, but it does have an uplifting feel to it

The song im talking about is on the sam adams beer commercial
Quote by gxz
Ok, i didnt read any posts yet, but im not saying this song is beautiful, but it does have an uplifting feel to it

You brought this two year old thread back to talk about a beer commercial?
All of our days are numbered
I’ve taken some comfort
In knowing the wave has crested
Knowing I don’t have to be an exception
Quote by gxz

Are you fucking kidding me?
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
For me it's Clapton "Tears in Heaven". It's about the tragic death of his toddler son who fell out of a highrise window. It makes me go quiet whenever I hear it.

To me the most beautiful songs come from deep in the heart. A perfectly executed classical concerto without heart is weak compared to an old blues man in a rocking chair who is really feeling it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRsJlAJvOSM
Last edited by RedMist at Jan 29, 2013,
Maggot Brain by Funkadelic
Edit: holy necrobump batman
I'M FAT!!!!
Last edited by afatguitarist at Jan 29, 2013,