I'm trying to hook up my 360 in my bedroom. I have my cable companys cable in there, but I need Ethernet. Do they make adaptors for cable to Ethernet?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Well, an adaptor would be A LOT easier than all that
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Xbox Fail
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
Sadly, I have little to knowledge of ethernet.
X so yes you are correct.
Quote by chip46
Quote by The_Clansman_
I think you fail worse than my friend. He doesn't even know how to do anything with techonology

I have a general understanding if technology. I promise you I'm not an idiot, but stuff like this isn't my thing. Is of possible to run Ethernet cable through the house, from my modem?
Quote by chip46
Quote by lespaul#1
I have a general understanding if technology. I promise you I'm not an idiot, but stuff like this isn't my thing. Is of possible to run Ethernet cable through the house, from my modem?

If what?