Page 1 of 3
Alright, so I had quite the experience with surgery as some people in the DT are well aware.

It was a lovely day, my allergies were bugging the crap out of me, so I take a normal dose of Benadryl. About an hour or so later, I have to pee. I go to the toliet to relieve myself, but nothing happens but a sharp pain. I try to force peeing, but it feels like im going to pee and nothing comes out, no now i feel like i have to pee insanely bad, but i cant. After a few moments of pain and confusion I call for my dad. After an awkward explanation of my situation we head for the ER. By the time we get there, I'm dancing cause I have to pee so damn bad. I try again and practically cry as i feel im going to be relieved and it just stops with a sharp pain.

I wait for roughly 30 mins. about to cry cause I feel like im going to die. Eventually they call me back, and I'm just begging for anything. They tell me they have to put in a catheter, and at this point, i honestly do not care. However, they feel they should try and give along explanation and i about freak out on them.

When they put the catheter in the discomfort is terrible on top of my painful need to piss. Then the catheter wont go in any father, but hasnt reached my bladder. They push harder and the pain gets way worse. They take it out, put on another tip and try again. However, the same painful result, which has me gripping the side of the bed, and the nurse telling me to calm down or ill pass out. This time they remove the cath, blood gushes from the end of my dick. I want to vomit, but stay strong.

Another doctor comes in, thinking he's better than everyone, and tries one more time. It hits something again, i get really pissed off and my dick continues to bleed everywhere. Remember, I have had the most painful urge to pee for the last hour, and they are shoving a tube in the opposite direction. Not cool.

Very unsure of what to do, the nurse comes back with a massive dose of pain meds. This is after they have stuck a tube in my dick multiple times. The pain instantly flushes away, and i relax to the point where everything opens and i pee all over myself. I'm drugged up for some time and I get sent home with an appointment for tomorrow. Once home, with the meds worn off, I have to pee again. I'm scared shitless, but I have to go. When i do, it burns like a mofo and at the end, pure blood just gloops out of me. I have to wear a pad cause the blood slowly drips out.

I go to the doc, he scopes me, and sees I have scar tissue built up inside my urethra, basically the tube my urine goes through. So i have to get surgery. Basically at the ER, when they were shoving the catheter inside me, it was hitting that blockage and tearing it up, making it bleed.

During surgery, they put me out, cut open my taint, sliced out a section of my urethra, and sowed the two parts back together, leaving a catheter inside me for it to heal over. I had this catheter in for two weeks, and had to go to school and whatnot with it in, and a large slice on my underside. Morning wood= the death of me.

It was quite the experience. We never really figured out where the scar tissue came from.

So have you guys had any random medical problems that incredibly sucked? Or do you do stupid stuff to hurt yourself? Has the ER been stupid and made your dick bleed profusely?

Enjoy.
Why did you have scar tissue in your penis?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Oh my god i clenched my dick the entire time i read your post. I will never pee again.

I'm glad you got through it though. No man should ever have to go through pain down in his manly areas.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Jul 1, 2010,
Ouch, sounds pretty painful.

I once had 5 perianal abscesses.

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
I do not believe that you do not know what happened, you just don't want to admit it :P But seriously, hope your penis is better
Wow that sucks. How did the scar tissue get in there?
Are you being molested in the penis, and not telling anyone?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
What the dick man..?
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
I totallly heard this story in tinychat the other night.
Think For Yourself, Question Authority - Dr. Timothy Leary

Quote by Poopsmith666
[21:09] im so canadian i piss maple syrup and i shit the beavers!

Quote by theyab
[1:01] im 21 years old i know how to jerk off
i could only get half way through i was cringing just imagining it...read the end and glad it's good
Oh god, I have to go pee and now I'm terrified.

I hope you are ok now dude, that sounds absolutely terrible. I would've punched that doctor in the nuts to be honest.
Oh god, that sounds really, really terrible.

I started blacking out randomly the last weeks, Doctors have found it connected to allergy. It's fixed now.
I laughed at the title.

I got grossed out for the first 2 paragraphs.

2 more into it, i was holding my nuts, out of reading something awful.

and for the rest, im just happy my penis is alright.
Turtles R awesome. dont agree? YOU GO TO HELL, YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!

PSN: Purple-munky

Gear...
Ion - acoustic guitar.
Cort KX1Q - i smashed it
Fender Super Champ XD 15w
Stagg G-310 - i smashed it.
I don't think my penis will ever retreat from the foreskin after reading this.
i had to grab my dick because it hurt to read this, you are a strong man and no one can take that from you hahahahahaha.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
true_bacon22, that made me laugh, alot. Damn it. xD

Well, that was a horrifying tale and I commend your bravery. :/

But seriously, that's freakin' rough.
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
Quote by KirkMetallica
Hnnnnghhh!

Lulz were had.

TS, HOLY CRAP BALLS.

That blows man, you should have gotten compensation, they essentially phucked your dick up then had to give you surgery to fix their own mistake.

Plus, how the **** was a catheter supposed to get you to pee? They should have given you meds first and then they should have examined it or some shit, not stuck a phuckin tube up your dick.
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
I have cum blood before. No idea why, but I got it checked out and it was fine.

I feel for you my friend. Thats just horrible.
Was lacking a decent sig. Still is.
I'm in pain from reading that...
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by KingHenrik1967
pics or your lying

What about his lying?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by ilikepirates
I'm so glad I don't have a dick. Seriously. Ouch.

Why would bleeding out those parts be anything new for you?

>_>
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Well that's an OMG moment. I feel sick to my stomach reading that.

It's okay, penis, it's just a story.. Go back to sleep..

^ person above me.
Last edited by TheAbsentOne at Jul 1, 2010,
Quote by ilikepirates
I'm so glad I don't have a dick. Seriously. Ouch.

You still have a urethra...
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by CFH82

Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by Td_Nights
Why would bleeding out those parts be anything new for you?

>_>

Haha but that's natural. And not half as painful as that sounds.
May you have the penile strength of many men. Get well now.
Quote by darkstar2466
Don't fret man.
my condolences, TS' Penis.

I would have asked them to put me asleep before they ****in shove some needle down my dick!
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination
Page 1 of 3