As the title says
When i use my headphones that came with my old amp with a 1/4 inch, POD Farm sounds more... gutsy. They arent the best headphones in the world, but i think it sounds better than my skullcandy headphones, which need a converter to 1/4 inch.
Is it worth investing in a decent pair of headphones with a 1/4 inch jack?
Thanks all
Tom
Gear:
Epiphone SG-400 (w/Hot Slags)/Chapman Guitars ML1 > Digitech Bad Monkey > Blackstar HT-5 > Danelectro Fish and Chips EQ > ETI Chorus Flanger
Snark Headstock tuner!
its really hard to understand what your saying. whats wrong with your current headphones? are they 1/4 inch or 1/8 inch headphones?
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
sorry if i wasnt very clear.
What i mean is, the skullcandy's are 1/8 inch, and need a converter into a 1/4 inch headphone jack. Does this effect quality.
And i've tried it on my crappy, on ear ones that came with a guitar starter pack and they sound better, so would more expensive, 1/4 inch ones over the ear sound better than these?
Gear:
Epiphone SG-400 (w/Hot Slags)/Chapman Guitars ML1 > Digitech Bad Monkey > Blackstar HT-5 > Danelectro Fish and Chips EQ > ETI Chorus Flanger
Snark Headstock tuner!