Hey Immolation are a biig band underground, and for me atleast there new album Majesty and Decay is just amazing. So am i the only one who thinks this great band has developed yet again anooootthheerr great DM album and do you think they deserve some more spotlight?.
Quote by we_built_a_tree
No thanks.

tou·ché - Used to acknowledge a hit in fencing or a successful criticism or an effective point in argument. So what exactly you said "no thanks" too i do not know .
I meant to say that I would prefer not to "touche" your "good sir".

Nice attempt at old-Englishing things up, but I'd rather you just called things their real names.
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
How can you prefer not to "Touche" what i said :S me saying good sir wasnt at all a effective point in any conversation loll, that dosent make sense at all.... however your preference on how I talk is noted but ignored . Have a good evening.

EDIT - If you meant that as a pun to "Touche" my "Good sir" i missed it :P, and it was pretty poor sorry : D.
Last edited by Belizibub at Jul 1, 2010,
Quote by we_built_a_tree
Nice attempt at old-Englishing things up, but I'd rather you just called things their real names.

Not only is it not old english (it is french), but it is very commonly used, and I also don't quite get the "called things their real names" bit.
He was making something that almost no one here has ever heard of: a joke. don't worry, only a select few of us here know what it is, don't feel bad you don't.
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
I dont feel bad its ok , as i said already it was a pretty poor one, and sarcasm is regarded as the lowest form of wit ill have you know!! .
Quote by Helloween4Ever
He was making something that almost no one here has ever heard of: a joke. don't worry, only a select few of us here know what it is, don't feel bad you don't.

Ok, so thats what it was... You know I always thought that a joke was like this thing where someone said something and it was funny or something...
Clueless as ever, I see.
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
I would actually say something worthwile right now, but its abundantly clear your far too ignorant to accept it was a poor joke on your behalf, and it didnt make any literal sense in par with what i said.
Quote by severed-metal
See everybody? This is french.

Mhhmmm i thought it was Old-Englishh .... : D
My god you two are thicker than pig shit.

How could you not have gotten that joke?
No we did, but there is a difference between recognising a "joke" and finding it amusing enough to be regarded as one.
Im not "making fun" of anyone lol, im saying it was not funny, and i dont see why i wouldnt be if i was? i said something and then he went off topic xD.
It was pretty funny. Chuckle-worthy at the least.
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
pft. 09ers arent allowed to call anyone idiots. they're niners for life.
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
This thread is more cringeworthy than a Curb Your Enthusiasm/The Office (english version, obviously) marathon.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by Helloween4Ever
pft. 09ers arent allowed to call anyone idiots. they're niners for life.

aw mate, i'm an 07er but my old profile went hay-wire.
will i never live down the grief.

i'm going to change my headline.
illustration student - happy to do any band artwork/logos
some of my work can be seen at:

theGentleSquid