Hey all,

I'm selling a gloss black 2006 Ibanez S520EX. It is in great condition and was recently set up professionally by Third Coast. They are an official repair and maintenance shop on Ibanez's website.

The neck is perfect. The body is perfect except for light belt rash on the back. It can probably be buffed out. No cracks behind the neck bolts or where the neck and body meet like you would find on a typical used Ibanez. The ZR tremolo's arm socket is also in good condition. It does not have the polyurethane bushing between the arm socket and torque adjuster but those are like $2. It comes with a nice hard shell case with black plush material inside. There are 3 latches but the one on the left is broken. It still holds shut and I would not worry about it ever accidentally opening. Here is some info from Ibanez in case you don't know this guitar.

The S design has proved popular with every genre from goth to gospel, and Ibanez has all kinds of artists playing it. But they noticed an upsurge in the number of players of extreme forms of heavy rock and metal asking them for S guitars. The S can already get the sounds of those kinds of music, as well as just about anything else, but Ibanez felt the S line-up needed a guitar with the right look for those genres.

Nearly all the appointments on the S520EX "Extreme Metal" model are black including the hardware and pickup mounting rings. The S features Ibanez's ball-bearing equipped Zero Resistance tremolo and Zero Point system for the added stability needed for aggressive styles.

Features
Available finish: BK black

Body material: mahogany

Neck material: 3pc maple

Neck scale/type: 25.5 in./Wizard II

No. frets/type: 22/jumbo

Fingerboard: bound rosewood

Inlay: S special on 12th fret

Bridge: ZR Zero Resistance tremolo

Hardware color: black

Neck pickup: IBZ Infinity 1 humbucker

Bridge pickup: IBZ Infinity 2 humbucker

Controls: one volume/one tone/3-way switch

Other special features: Zero Point system

I am asking $500 shipped to anywhere in the continental USA.

If interested, please let me know.

Thanks,

Andrew