So i want a new guitar and i am looking at the new kramers and thinking that they look awesome for the money they cost. however i want to know from people with them what they are like? are they good for rock/metal/heavy metal? What are the floyd roses like? and what is the best model?

thanks
if the floyds are anything like the floyd on my musicyo-era kramer then they're not that great.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Hi i own a Kramer Pacer Classic in pearl white and these guitars are worth every penny. The licenced floyd is great and i have put a EVH D-tuna on mine. They are great for all of those genres. Although i havent tried anyother new kramer than a pacer classic. The pacer should be quite hard to beat. i'd go with that one. If you have any questions send me a message and i'll get back to you ASAP.