I'm looking for an amp that has a good clean sound that works well with pedals. I'm not looking for and amp that has any special distortion channels or overdrive buttons like most amps just a good clean sound that will go good with pedals, unlike the line 6 spider 4 15 watt. I have a small peavey rage 158 15 watt and I like the clean tone I get out of that but some times get a little clipping sound like very, very, very light distortion and I'm not sure if its the amp or just my guitar. Any insight would help.
Just remember, we all used to be the kid who tried to play metal with a stratocaster and a line 6 spider amp.
ZT Lunchbox
Fender Twin
Fender Super Reverb
Fender Bassman, Silverface
Fender Bassman, Blackface
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by User_Name336
look into fender tube amps like the blues jr. also, you may want to look into something like a bugera v22 or peavey classic 30. i'm assuming cheap amps right?

I'm just looking for an amp that would be loud enough for a live performance but I don't want to get an amp with settings I would never use. Getting something that would be cheap could help since I'm only 13 and my only income is $10/ hour from my parents for working around the house.
Just remember, we all used to be the kid who tried to play metal with a stratocaster and a line 6 spider amp.