today i made the first money i have ever made as a guitarist.
i was sitting on the front lawn just playing and these two little kids come up to me and hand me $.50 i mean it was kinda cute
and these kids just hung there for a few minutes
pretty soon you'll be sellin out stadiums! hahha at lunch most poeple just walk around the school, and theres a corner where me and some dudes with just jam on acoustic guitars and we make like 25 bucks there haha
Quote by Jmoarguitar
pretty soon you'll be sellin out stadiums! hahha at lunch most poeple just walk around the school, and theres a corner where me and some dudes with just jam on acoustic guitars and we make like 25 bucks there haha

wooooooooooo

who needs a job??? lol
Haha that never gets old for any musician, including frontmen of plantinum-selling rock bands. See?
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Reminds me of one day during lunch in High school, my junior year, I just started playing, and someone opened up my guitar case and kid just stood there and emptied his pockets of coins. I ended up making what I spent on lunch...and a gatorade which I gave to another kid. Just be sure to clean the coins out of your case or they'll find their way into your guitar. Which is annoying. Trust me. haha.
Quote by obeythepenguin
You win this thread. Pipe organs FTW.

Quote by ShadesOfGray
Let's take it one step further and add a slogan:

Big Bach is listening you!