Been thinking about getting the new Mesa TransAtlantic. Question though, being as they are so small, are they good/safe to gig with on a crowded stage? Might be a dumb question, but they don't look as durable as a typical plywood stage head.

Any advice would be appreciated!
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Quote by forsaknazrael
What are you doing where it would really be an issue??

Well I play with friends mostly at small pubs and stuff and sometimes I get a little crazy with the whole stageshow thing. I've whacked heads with my headstock before and it sucked for my guitar but the amp held up. The TransAtlantic, however, is a fraction of the size and weight. It's not like I'm going to Barry Bonds it across the venue but I don't want it fall off the cab and start throwing lightning everywhere. I know man it sounds silly but this amp made my jaw drop.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Put it on the floor if you are that worried, or find a way to make it stick on the amp like velcro or something
Quote by cdr_salamander
Well I play with friends mostly at small pubs and stuff and sometimes I get a little crazy with the whole stageshow thing. I've whacked heads with my headstock before and it sucked for my guitar but the amp held up. The TransAtlantic, however, is a fraction of the size and weight. It's not like I'm going to Barry Bonds it across the venue but I don't want it fall off the cab and start throwing lightning everywhere. I know man it sounds silly but this amp made my jaw drop.

Get a wireless system, and use your other amp as a dummy amp? mic the trans atlantic in the back away from action
Quote by nickdohle
Get a wireless system, and use your other amp as a dummy amp? mic the trans atlantic in the back away from action

That's a good idea. Thanks.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger

Taylor 414CE
The TransAtlantic should be fine. It's a Made in USA amp, in a metal casing, and Mesas are already known to be durable amps.

You could always put it behind your cab or something if you're really that concerned, though.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??