Page 1 of 8
Enlighten me as to why, out of nowhere, people are coming after Asian women. I never noticed it before, maybe it's always been there, but recently there is an increasing attraction to women of the Asian decent.

Is it because of the culture? That Asian women, or women of any race, were traditionally submissive and domestic and that a lot of Asian countries value tradition. Is it because a lot of Asian women never seem to look a day over 12? Is it because of the cooking? Family values? Or is it just what the cool kids do now?

If I was a guy, I'd totally want to end up with an Asian woman. I like Asian food.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
I don't own a gong so going out with an Asian chick is the next best thing.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Asian women are, and have always been, really hot.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
I don't know. Attractive Asians are, a lot of the time, more desirable than what our media deems an "attractive" Western woman. Same with men.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I am asking why they're hot.

Is it the simplicity? The childlike looks that makes you a little less guilty of your pedophelic/may-december fantasies?
Quote by Jackal58
There's a lot of different, contradictory reasons for why you go after a 'type' of girl. Myself, i think it's the people you meet when you're growing up. I have a thing for Sri Lankan birds, and seeing as they're so rare, i make do with 'alternative' birds with dark hair.

EDIT:
Lucy Liu though, would get it.
i dont care which race they are
if they are hot im going after them
the fact that an asian women is hot is just coincidence
Last edited by supersac at Jul 1, 2010,
Maybe as a half-asian, something's different for me, but I'm not feeling it. From a physical standpoint, their features are usually less... well, you know. From a personality standpoint, a lot of them have different social behaviors that just don't work for me. I won't bother explaining that one any more, as I could probably write for miles, yet be terribly incoherent.

tl;dr Asians aren't special to me.
Battling FC: 0259 8373 3725
I've found there are normally unattractive asian women, and really hot asian women. There never really seems to be a middle point, you either don't take any notice or go woah when you see them.
I don't see how people can say they don't mind what race...maybe I'm just racist I don't find Asian women attractive at all.
Quote by Wulphy
Being a Republican should be a handicap.
I don't like Asian women any more than I like White, Black, Hispanic or Indian women. Hot is hot to me. Though the general shift towards the "Hot Asian" is something that confuses me as well.
Quote by Thrill-house

that picture is now my computer background, thank you thrillhouse, Ich liebe dich.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Quote by kikaykitko
I am asking why they're hot.

Is it the simplicity? The childlike looks that makes you a little less guilty of your pedophelic/may-december fantasies?

Not sure. I like their eyes. And the fact that they're usually really nice. I've never met an asian "woo girl".

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

>¦<
¦
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Not sure. I like their eyes. And the fact that they're usually really nice. I've never met an asian "woo girl".

What the hell's a woo girl?
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by hobson111
I've found there are normally unattractive asian women, and really hot asian women. There never really seems to be a middle point, you either don't take any notice or go woah when you see them.

This is how it is for me; the same goes for redheads in my eyes. For the Asians, it's something about their eyes that make them seem really kind and caring.
Quote by kikaykitko
What the hell's a woo girl?

A dumb party bimbo.

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

>¦<
¦
Quote by Arterial
I'm asian and I can honestly say I love asian girls hah.

yes please.
She looks 14.

Guys obviously like Asian chick because they're pedos.
kill all humans
the blacks took all the hot white women. so we white guys take the asian chicks because our dicks make us practically black to them.

leaving asian guys to have relations with black women. like the last two kids picked in kickball.
#DTWD
Quote by alaskan_ninja
She looks 14.

Guys obviously like Asian chick because they're pedos.

like 14 year old asian boy.
and guys who like asian chicks are just guys that want to have sex with 14 year old boys.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Quote by primusfan
the blacks took all the hot white women. so we white guys take the asian chicks because our dicks make us practically black to them.

leaving asian guys to have relations with black women. like the last two kids picked in kickball.

Women are like food.
sometimes I fancy Asian, sometimes american, and usually a nice good British meal of an ordeal!
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Quote by primusfan

this is why:

Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by misterfarenheit
asian women are:
-more loyal and wont fight with you about stupid shit
-age better and wont get fat
-are better at managing money (unless shes a gold digger)
-kinkier in the sack, by far

You forgot smart. I hate dumb women.