Page 1 of 2
What's with all of these girls getting pregnant so young these days?

Here's what I've seen. I'm 18, I just graduated from high school, and I've noticed that there are a lot of girls my age getting pregnant. One of my classes had three pregnant girls in it. On a side note, all of these girls are 18 and the class had two guys and 30 something girls in it. But has anyone else seen anything like this at their school? Oh and I just found out today that ANOTHER one of my friends is pregnant (she's also 18).
Teenagers being stupid, not using condoms/birth control. They think they can wing it, then they get pregnant. Some girls also do it for attention.
its the modern era, and im sick of it

preteens getting bored with bored then going out and doing the real tihng with education
nad also for the older ones its just pure ****ing carelessness and laziness
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
There are two contributing factors as to why so many teens end up pregnant.

1) The lack of proper Sex Ed in schools, thus kids not being informed well enough to make good decisions and think ahead before having sex.
AND
2) Teenagers are horny as Hell.

These two facts are the driving force behind most teenage pregnancies.
Quote by Deadlock Riff
preteens getting bored with bored then going out and doing the real tihng with education
nad also for the older ones its just pure ****ing carelessness and laziness
I almost posted the pear.
Quote by herby190
I almost posted the pear.

youre licky you didnt and i wonder if the lolwut watermelon is allowed

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

but it's like, does anyone wait until marriage anymore? I'm not judging them, I'm just observing. And I hear about so many other people that are having sex. I remember one time after school I was waiting outside to get picked up and I overhear these freshman talking about all of the sex they've had. Freshman. 14 year olds. And I'm not saying it's the non-Christian people because I know of many Christians that have done it before. I'm just in shock about how common it's become. Not really in shock, that's the wrong phrase, but you probably get what I mean.
Back in the day, if you didn't have a family before you were 25 you were considered a spinster who had failed at life. Look, into your family histories and see how many of your ancestors were teenage girls married to middle aged men, forced to work and pump out babies until they died or the menopause. It was much more likely to be the former. This is nothing really new. Move along, nothing to see here.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
I know a 16yr-old mother who's better than most mothers I've met. She's an exception though, most are too busy growing up themselves.
Condoms, they don't make them like they used to anymore.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
having sex without a condom....feels good man

that's really the only explanation. why are you interested in who is having kids? if they have a kid, well, that's their responsibility. i don't really judge them.
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
Quote by phlip999

1) The lack of proper Sex Ed in schools, thus kids not being informed well enough to make good decisions and think ahead before having sex.
AND

I don't know where your from, but here I had three sex ed classes in high school. Trust me, we got the information over and over again starting in the 7th grade.

But yes, I know far to many pregnant, or once pregnant teenagers. Also my mom got pregnant with me at 15.
Kids are stupid. Their parents are dumber.
Pregnancy is prevented by one simple sentence:
"If you make me a grandfather I will kill you"
All the birth control required.
Of course your kids have to realize that you will indeed kill them.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
On one hand, many of them have this delusion that they were put on this planet to populate it. They aren't in ANY way prepared to have children, and therefore shouldn't. On the other hand, if they got smart and suddenly became responsible, they'd have no use for the daytime talk shows that I so fondly base most of my theories on.

I'm torn on the situation, really.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Quote by damian_91
Condoms, they don't make them like they used to anymore.

Children they dont make em like they used to

(Invalid img)

yea that 13yr old is the father

retards at their best

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

Quote by Jackal58
Kids are stupid. Their parents are dumber.
Pregnancy is prevented by one simple sentence:
"If you make me a grandfather I will kill you"
All the birth control required.
Of course your kids have to realize that you will indeed kill them.

This made me think of a comedian, but I forget his name... He talked about how his dad would scare the shit out of him and his brothers by kicking down doors and punching walls all the time.

Gah, now that's going to bother me all night, wondering what his name was...

Quote by Deadlock Riff

(Invalid img)

yea that 13yr old is the father

I would give that kid some props if the girl wasn't ugly as shit. And, of course, if he hadn't knocked her up.
Last edited by ItsOnlyGNR at Jul 1, 2010,
Quote by Deadlock Riff
*13 year old dad*

Last I heard, it was revealed that she was a 'ho, and there were like five other guys who said they had an equal chance of being the dad.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by sadSTATUE
On one hand, many of them have this delusion that they were put on this planet to populate it. They aren't in ANY way prepared to have children, and therefore shouldn't. On the other hand, if they got smart and suddenly became responsible, they'd have no use for the daytime talk shows that I so fondly base most of my theories on.

I'm torn on the situation, really.

I'm not torn at all. Blame their goddamn parents. Fucking goddamn liberal tree hugging assholes that got to put their kids "self esteem" above everything else.
Have fun raising your 15 year old kids bastard cause you don't have the balls to tell your kids no.
Fuck sex education. Fuck religion. Fuck anything that moves. Goddamn parents bear this cross.
A good old fashioned bitch slapping will prevent pregnancy every time.
Your kids aren't your friends. They're your responsibility. Raise them that way.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Last edited by Jackal58 at Jul 1, 2010,
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
I don't know where your from, but here I had three sex ed classes in high school.

Florida, in an area where instead of actually teaching about condoms and safe sex, they just tell us that if we "put our willy in a girl's hoo-ha, we're 100% guaranteed to get her pregnant, no exceptions". My school had 4 pregnant girls (that I knew of) by the end of my senior year, and 3 mothers.
^ you're a piece of shit.

and i really believe its only been more publicized recently and that's why there's so much hullaballooo surounding it. also, shitty abstinence only sex ed and natural teenage horniness,...
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
Quote by phlip999
There are two contributing factors as to why so many teens end up pregnant.

AND
2) Teenagers are horny as Hell.

These two facts are the driving force behind most teenage pregnancies.

Sex Ed is about the dumbest solution I've ever seen or heard of. It's just like telling kids about how bad cigarettes are, yet, they still do it, despite knowing it WILL kill them.

My school was the same way, and our school was a rich school, we had about 15 pregnant girls in our class. And don't even get me going on the middle school kids now, it shameful.

This shit never happened when we still taught morals in school, instead of political correctness and diversity. I saw a chart today, it showed how many teen pregnancies there where back before the 60's, right when they started to take prayer out of schools, and about 5 years after that, the rates just skyrocketed.

If religion does anything useful in the eyes of people who hate it, it gives people moral rules based on God, not based on someone's own personal view, which you can change at any time if it doesn't fit your agenda.
Quote by Highway60Bob
^ you're a piece of shit.

and i really believe its only been more publicized recently and that's why there's so much hullaballooo surounding it. also, shitty abstinence only sex ed and natural teenage horniness,...

Who? And why? I see no shitiness.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
I'm not torn at all. Blame their goddamn parents. Fucking goddamn liberal tree hugging assholes that got to put their kids "self esteem" above everything else.
Have fun raising your 15 year old kids bastard cause you don't have the balls to tell your kids no.
Fuck sex education. Fuck religion. Fuck anything that moves. Goddamn parents bear this cross.
Your kids aren't your friends. They're your responsibility. Raise them that way.

I should point out the being torn bit was a joke
I do agree, though, that it's a matter of discipline. You always see it, the girl's 16, putting herself out there, completely out of control, with her mother behind her sobbing saying "What went wrong?" That should be pretty obvious, tbh.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Last edited by sadSTATUE at Jul 1, 2010,
Quote by Jackal58

That's how my Dad raised me.
I'm not your friend. I'm your father. I can be your friend when you're an adult. I expect you to be the same.
Of course, that wasn't my real dad, so that freaked me out the first time I heard it. I was like HOLY CRAP I AM ****ED
Quote by Jackal58

Fuck sex education.

A good old fashioned bitch slapping will prevent pregnancy every time..

my shittiness detector detects large amounts of shittiness in a disregard for properly informing teenagers about sex

my shittiness detector also detects astronomical amounts of shittiness in child abuse, as well as violence.
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
Quote by Jackal58
Blame their goddamn parents. Fucking goddamn liberal tree hugging assholes that got to put their kids "self esteem" above everything else.

Dad, is that you?
let me clarify by saying that I am not judging these people, I'm just pointing out an observation. I myself am Christian and I am still a virgin. But I've noticed that, as stated earlier, even religion will not stop kids from having sex.

in my high school, we had a class called "Child Development" This was a class that showed the stages of pregnancy and basically everything from conception to early childhood (as far as i can remember, it was two years ago). I took this class because it was a prerequisite for the teacher assistant classes, which i took because i plan on being a high school english teacher after college. this class had a section that used to be required but is now optional that allows students to take home a fake baby that acts like a real baby does. it cries at random hours of the day (including late night hours), it needs to be fed, it needs to have its daiper changed, etc. now it's just a sensor, you don't really clean up crap and feed it food, it just has sensors that indicate that you've paid attention to it in the correct way with a little wristband sensor that you have to touch to its back. the wristband is attached to your hand in a way that you can't let other people take care of the baby for you by taking the wristband. anyway, the assignment is used to discourage teen pregnancy and that's the general basis of the class (in addition to learning about pregnancy and early childhood). this class had the opposite effect on some girls, it made them want kids even more.

this proves the point that sex ed/abstinence classes will NOT stop kids from having sex/getting pregnant.

also i just remembered that there was another girl at the school who had a kid who, by the end of senior year, was pregnant with ANOTHER kid.
Quote by Jackal58

What the **** are you talking about?
Quote by Highway60Bob
my shittiness detector detects large amounts of shittiness in a disregard for properly informing teenagers about sex

my shittiness detector also detects astronomical amounts of shittiness in child abuse, as well as violence.

Ugh... I believe he means the useless sex ed that is taught across the country, and slapping your child when they step out of line does not equal abuse. There is a definite line between teaching your child and being an abusive parent.

DoomdEdit: ^guy above me, hes talking about the people who are too afraid of hurting their childs feelings to teach them right from wrong.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Last edited by doomded at Jul 1, 2010,
Honestly, with me being the independent asshole that I am, if it weren't for my own thought and my own definition of how my life should work, I would have a few kids. And I'm 14. What needs to happen is that parents need to work the courage to tell their kids that they are the boss, and that they control the kids lives. But no, parents today are worried about hurting the kids feeling. Or they treat them to hard. Or life treats them to hard. Parents aren't being role models now, they're obsessing over their children. And it really does need to stop, because there's a 7th grader at my school with 2 children. And the girl didn't even stay with him, and I'm still laughing about it. Parents need to step it up, and not let the school board, who is even more scared to hit the kids, do their job for them. At least some of the kid going into their own homes and raising their own families today, aren't stupid.
Quote by doomded
Ugh... I believe he means the useless sex ed that is taught across the country, and slapping your child when they step out of line does not equal abuse. There is a definite line between teaching your child and being an abusive parent.

DoomdEdit: ^guy above me, hes talking about the people who are too afraid of hurting their childs feelings to teach them right from wrong.

heck my friend got hit in the head with a baseball bat, no abuse there

just a bit of sarcasm for the absent minded

(just incase, nothing negative to u doomded, just making a sarcastic statement)

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

Quote by Tsukuyomi789
Honestly, with me being the independent asshole that I am, if it weren't for my own thought and my own definition of how my life should work, I would have a few kids. And I'm 14. What needs to happen is that parents need to work the courage to tell their kids that they are the boss, and that they control the kids lives. But no, parents today are worried about hurting the kids feeling. Or they treat them to hard. Or life treats them to hard. Parents aren't being role models now, they're obsessing over their children. And it really does need to stop, because there's a 7th grader at my school with 2 children. And the girl didn't even stay with him, and I'm still laughing about it. Parents need to step it up, and not let the school board, who is even more scared to hit the kids, do their job for them. At least some of the kid going into their own homes and raising their own families today, aren't stupid.

i agree. one of my mom's friends (I think her name was Michelle) wanted to go to another state to visit her sister for a few weeks. Michelle's son, about 8 years old, simply refused to go because one of his friends wasn't going. So Michelle was going to cancel her plans to visit her sister simply because her son didn't want to go. Michelle's sister is dying of some disease. This is the point that I'm agreeing with you about. I've come to believe that when you're a parent, you're a parent first, then a friend. Pleasing the kid and making sure the kid is happy does NOT come before teaching the kid moral values and life lessons. My mom's words (not to Michelle but to me) were "pick up the kid, throw his ass in the car, and go visit your sister!" or something like that haha.
Quote by Metallica_Man55
let me clarify by saying that I am not judging these people, I'm just pointing out an observation. I myself am Christian and I am still a virgin. But I've noticed that, as stated earlier, even religion will not stop kids from having sex.

in my high school, we had a class called "Child Development" This was a class that showed the stages of pregnancy and basically everything from conception to early childhood (as far as i can remember, it was two years ago). I took this class because it was a prerequisite for the teacher assistant classes, which i took because i plan on being a high school english teacher after college. this class had a section that used to be required but is now optional that allows students to take home a fake baby that acts like a real baby does. it cries at random hours of the day (including late night hours), it needs to be fed, it needs to have its daiper changed, etc. now it's just a sensor, you don't really clean up crap and feed it food, it just has sensors that indicate that you've paid attention to it in the correct way with a little wristband sensor that you have to touch to its back. the wristband is attached to your hand in a way that you can't let other people take care of the baby for you by taking the wristband. anyway, the assignment is used to discourage teen pregnancy and that's the general basis of the class (in addition to learning about pregnancy and early childhood). this class had the opposite effect on some girls, it made them want kids even more.

this proves the point that sex ed/abstinence classes will NOT stop kids from having sex/getting pregnant.

also i just remembered that there was another girl at the school who had a kid who, by the end of senior year, was pregnant with ANOTHER kid.

Of course you are, you're on a guitar forum and your name is Metallica_Man55.
Quote by doomded

I don't understand what being liberal or whether or not you'd hit your kids or teaching proper sex ed have to do with each other. I'd consider my self pretty liberal, I care about people's feelings, and I intend to teach my future children everything they should know about sex with out without the schools help.
just for acknowledge meant i have no deep knowledge of libertarian or convsevatism except that im a socialist 100% but am also 100% for personal choices

let paedophiles be free

>.>
ok maybe not that choice

DEATHEDIT:

Quote by ethan_hanus
Can you respond to anything else other than that?

he is a n00b, he cant help it

also what happened to the string thing man,? i thought we were finally gonna end all the string threads

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

Last edited by Deadlock Riff at Jul 1, 2010,
Page 1 of 2