This 'company' called Pin-Up Music Parts is a fraud.

About a year ago, I order a lot of screws from them because they were cheap. They sent the wrong screws. Attempts to communicate were not replied to. Eventually I got the correct screws, albeit the wrong color. I gave up.

About a month ago, I got stupid and ordered from the again. I ordered three switches. I paid for this via paypal. They sent one switch. Attempts to contact were ignored. I filed a claim with Paypal. Paypal closed the claim stating that they cannot protect the quality of the items shipped? Quality? It was quantity, not quality.

So I have no recourse, as they refuse to communicate with me. Therefore I am going on every music forum I am a member of and telling people to avoid these guys like the plague.

They sell on ebay, and they sell directly through their own website. If you go there, you will fin their contact information to be completely fake. They even list themselves as being in a different state from where they actually are.

Shame on me for ordering from them again after a less-than-stellar first experience.

Beware, they are a the biggest seller on ebay and far too busy to deal with any sort of customer service. If there is a mistake, you will not get any help.
All my photobucket pics are dead so no links to my guitar build threads.
My Music
Wow, I never thought I'd say this in GB&C, but Cool Story, Bro.

Nah, although this is kind of out of place, I see where you're coming from, and I've had some deals repeatedly messed up by some companies, the solution: Don't buy from them anymore. I just didn't feel the need to go and complain to everyone about it

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
I appreciate the heads up man, thanks!

This is no different then filing a complaint about a user on a forum, which has happened numerous times in are classified section. He doesn't have to, but he's being a nice enough guy to give everyone else a heads up.
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
They are just so bad that I had to tell people about it. Paypal and Ebay don't mind, as they are getting thousands of transactions a month out of this guy. They get their cut... so a few unhappy customers isn't a problem.

They have dozens of negative feedback per month on Ebay.
My Music
Wow. Thanks for the heads up.
I was going to order a pickguard iwth a Pinup Girl on it, for a Tele in the near future, but now I guess I wont.
..I was watching my death.
Can you not issue a charge back on the card that you used to pay with?

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
What Absentmind said. Yes, file a dispute with your credit card company. Having to deal with Visa or Mastercard is very different having to deal with you. You will either get your money refunded or get the parts sent to you.
That would be great, had I not used funds that were already in my Paypal account. (that were received from something I sold)

My last hope was that Paypal would help me out... but nope.

Funny, I see friends getting screwed over by Paypal when it involves power sellers, as well. I suppose power seller on Ebay = invincible? Paypal and Ebay are one in the same now, and the monopoly is getting out of control. Too bad there isn't another auction site that can compete.
My Music
Quote by LeviMan_2001
Careful, judging by the original post, you might get one with a pin-up dude on it

Oh god no!!!
If I were to get that, that particular guitar would be a sell-off.
..I was watching my death.
Quote by littlephil
Hmm, I bought some stuff off them a while ago and I had no problems what-so-ever

Same here. They actually sent me 2 packages of the knobs I ordered seperately when I only ordered one
thanks i was going to order some stuff for my custom

NOTE TO SELF: do not order from pin up music parts
Telecaster bass :
FINALLY PLAYABLE!
[x]body
[x]neck
[x]humbucker
[x]jazz pup
[x]split p pups
[x]hardware
[x]bridge
[x]pickguard
[ ]finish/paint
[x]wiring/electronics
Quote by Shashing
Same here. They actually sent me 2 packages of the knobs I ordered seperately when I only ordered one

You see? They screwed up your order, too.

If you tried to email them and tell them they messed up your order, they'd ignore you, too.

It's called Customer Service. They have none of it.

If you send money their way, it's like throwing it into an abyss and just hoping something good comes out in the end. It just might! Or it may not... I'm zero for two.
My Music