Page 1 of 2
Hey guys, basically, do you have any oddly specific fears? Not necessarily a phobia, but just a particular scenario (realistic or not) that occasionally pops into your head that really freaks you out? Like often when I pee this thought goes through my head... the whole 'what if something messes up and my urine floods straight down my sperm duct and explodes my testicle?'. This scares the **** out of me D=. So yeh do you guys ever get anything similar?

Searchbar'd - Nothing come up
Gear:

Epiphone 1966 Ltd. SG
Epiphone SG G-400 (RIP)
Yamaha C310P
Kustom Quad DFX100
Roland Microcube (... I use it as an ipod speaker now XD)
Boss Ns-2 Noise suppressor
Boss Md-2 Mega distortion
Boss Dn-2 Dyna Drive
Vox V847 Wah
I'm scared of walking through the woods and running into a horse hiding in the bushes lol
the fear of wearing colours

i do wear all black you know

Quote by sticksauce
I'm scared of wanking throughout the woods and running into a horse's penis and having it fly through my bushes lol

fixed and omg you sick son of a
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Last edited by Deadlock Riff at Jul 1, 2010,
Quote by sluffinator
'what if something messes up and my urine floods straight down my sperm duct and explodes my testicle?'.

Never thought about that before, but that would be very, very, very bad.
Quote by sluffinator
Like often when I pee this thought goes through my head... the whole 'what if something messes up and my urine floods straight down my sperm duct and explodes my testicle?'. This scares the **** out of me D=.

Thanks for ruining peeing for me, jerk.
I can't stare at myself in the mirror for long. I always think that either my reflection is going start talking or it'll turn into some disgustingly horrifying monster.
Sail upon the open skies
birds
Gear:
----------------------
Jack and Danny Brothers Ls-5
Ibanez Gsa 60
----------------------
Zoom g9.2tt (for sale (NL))
----------------------
Blackheart Little Giant
I have a fear of being run over by a horse drawn carriage at dawn in the town square where I take my morning walks.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I have a fear of being run over by a horse drawn carriage at dawn in the town square where I take my morning walks.

double postage will ruin your penis

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

Quote by Deadlock Riff
double postage will ruin your penis

I also have a fear of posting my odd fears only once....
I'm afraid of heights, but only on ladders. I can climb tall trees no problem and I love huge roller coasters but when it comes to a 10 foot ladder I freak out
Gear:
Ibanez RG570 circa 1993
Ibanez S2020XAV
Carvin DC127
EVH 5153 50w
Orange PPC112
AxeFX II
I Have A Phobia That Somethings Always Near ! Feear Off Thaa Daahkk ! Feeearr Offff Thaa Dahhkk !
whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote by EJD
Reminds me of that drunkard who ran out of beer... he was so desperate, he drank furniture polish.

He came to a horrible end... but a beautiful finish.
i have a fear of getting my wrists cut. sometimes, it gets to the point where thinking about it makes my wrists hurt, and i can't concentrate on anything else.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Quote by SeveralSpecies
I also have a fear of posting my odd fears only once....

nah it seems like you have a love for the number two, hence your two eyed avatar and double posting

I BET YOU'RE A TWO TIMING ***** TOO!!!!

i cant believe wh-ore is edited here

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

Quote by sluffinator
Hey guys, basically, do you have any oddly specific fears? Not necessarily a phobia, but just a particular scenario (realistic or not) that occasionally pops into your head that really freaks you out? Like often when I pee this thought goes through my head... the whole 'what if something messes up and my urine floods straight down my sperm duct and explodes my testicle?'. This scares the **** out of me D=. So yeh do you guys ever get anything similar?

Searchbar'd - Nothing come up

That will actually just give you a really nasty infection and you can't walk without being pain I'm pretty sure. Anyways.... I'm scared of water!
Quote by Deadlock Riff
nah it seems like you have a love for the number two, hence your two eyed avatar and double posting

I BET YOU'RE A TWO TIMING ***** TOO!!!!

i cant believe wh-ore is edited here

I also love feces >_>
Wolf spiders. And spiders in general.

Just for fun: I know a lot of people that has this phobia. Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia
Quote by Carmel
Lucky I'm a girl and I don't give a damn.

Quote by darkwolf291

I've seen her kill a man with a spork and a rubber band
No one is safe from the wrath of Batgirl!
Quote by BlueFuzion101
That will actually just give you a really nasty infection and you can't walk without being pain I'm pretty sure. Anyways.... I'm scared of water!

It was easier to ignore when I thought it wasn't possible. Thanks.
Gear:

Epiphone 1966 Ltd. SG
Epiphone SG G-400 (RIP)
Yamaha C310P
Kustom Quad DFX100
Boss Dn-2 Dyna Drive
Vox V847 Wah
The Williams Street logo that came on late after Space Ghost: Coast to Coast

The added bell toll just doesn't sit right with me...
Quote by angusfan16
I can't stare at myself in the mirror for long. I always think that either my reflection is going start talking or it'll turn into some disgustingly horrifying monster.

sounds like someone has taken some drugs. haha

I freak out at some things. Catching vd's and other infections(mostly the herps) from public places, being abducted by apparently friendly but slightly creepy old men(who else would be better at concealing their demeanor and true plans then someone who has spent more then, in my case, 3 times your age on this earth), defecating my intestines out somehow, catching aids from mosquitos when bitten or around them.

All products of overthinking and what seems to be an overactive imagination, which is useful sometimes.
I Survived The "Silent Deftone Cocksucking Forum"!-August 15th, 2006
Quote by dez_cole
sounds like someone has taken some drugs. haha

Come to think of it, that probably is the reason why i have that fear...
Sail upon the open skies
I'm afraid of reaching into the oven because I burned myself as a kid. I love pizza but I hate making it :c
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

i have two.

1. walking across a railroad track and my foot getting stuck. i saw it on a batman cartoon when i was a kid and to this day i still just hop over the tracks if possible instead of walking on them.

2. when i wake up in the middle of the night and my tvs on and its just infomercials i have no idea what its just the feeling that i shouldnt be up right now cause tv shows arent even on anymore
The top rung of a fucking stepladder. Always scares me shitless. The other ones I'm fine with, and I love heights. Trees, walls, etc. are fine, but that damn last step
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

"What if someone breaks in our house by using the sticks in the yard to pick the lock and get in?"

Quote by guitarhero_764
A paper cut across the vein on my penis.

Christ.

I'll just add THAT one to my list...
Quote by guitarhero_764

Christ.

or on the piss hole. That would hurt
Sail upon the open skies
1. A Velociraptor being around the corner in an unlit room. I always reach inside from outside the room and turn the lights on before entering, if possible.

2. Opening my refrigerator and there being a severed head in it.

3. Looking in the mirror and seeing some horrifying demon-beast behind me.

For some reason these all only apply at night.
Founder and Gaz of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim club. PM me to join.

The Metal Militia
"Banging that head that doesn't bang!"

Quote by -Vogel-
All bow down for the mighty Holy Wars
Quote by guitarhero_764

Christ.

+1.

Come to think of it. A lot of mine involve my meat and 2 veg. Still think I'd rather a papercut to the dickhole than an internally exploded nut.
Gear:

Epiphone 1966 Ltd. SG
Epiphone SG G-400 (RIP)
Yamaha C310P
Kustom Quad DFX100
Boss Dn-2 Dyna Drive
Vox V847 Wah
I'm always afraid at funerals because I always think that the person is gonna jump out of their coffin and scream "I'M BACK MOTHA-****ERS!!!"

EDIT: And I'm also terrified of kidney stones
Last edited by NovusOrdo at Jul 2, 2010,
When people touch me I get really scared that some creature or parasite or something that lives in my chest is going to burst out of me, sort of like the alien in Alien. Except I can picture it in my head and it looks different. It's all black and sleek and slimy, kind of like an eel or a lamprey. That's why I don't like being touched.
kill all humans
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Alright, that's enough!

Alright, alright.
Sail upon the open skies
I'm also afraid of when walking around naked I'll slip and accidentally sodomize myself with a pencil or something.

i really hate glasses/bowls/plates with decorations on them. if it's like ... flowers around the rim it's ok. but i used to have this campbell's soup kids bowl and i couldn't eat out of it. had cartoons of fat kids on the bottom.

i also hate drinking out of any plastic cups. i don't know why. they just bother me. paper or glass are for me.

edit: i have the fear about paper cutting my penis too! also include wrists in that.
#DTWD
Quote by alaskan_ninja
When people touch me I get really scared that some creature or parasite or something that lives in my chest is going to burst out of me, sort of like the alien in Alien. Except I can picture it in my head and it looks different. It's all black and sleek and slimy, kind of like an eel or a lamprey. That's why I don't like being touched.

....Like what do you mean by touch you? Like any touch at all, or some kind of "bad" touch?
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

Page 1 of 2