Hey I just found out about this amp and was wondering if its any good and how it compares to JCM family if its similar or better or worse? Also what kind of music is this amp for and if its versatile? Thanks
The 30th anniversary Marshall is a pretty good sounding amp. It can pull off a vast array of sounds from a passable JTM to a jcm900. The blue ones fetch a fairly good price because they only made them that way for the anniversary year itself (1992). They made the amp until 1998.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Thanks would it be worth getting one of these ( i wouldn't be getting the blue one unless i got an amazing deal) or just getting like a JCM 900?
I think I'd prefer it to my JCM900 but the 900 is just my backup amp so it does fine.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
there pretty good if i remember correctly are abit darker and harsher than the JCM's but some genres find that a good thing i'd probably prefer a jcm900 but if you can get a 6100
for cheap it might be a good substitute with some eqing
I have been eyeing these too, there is a guy here selling a 6100LM I am trying to work a deal with him on it
Gear-
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000 VB
Epiphone Negative G-400 SG
Jackson Dinky
Custom Explorer
Custom V(being built)
CEC Amplification Suckerpunch 15
Catalinbread DLS v2
Humphrey Audio Slo/Diezel mod MT-2
Monsterpiece NPN/Classic
They're decent amps. If the price is right, hit it up.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.