Anyone know where i can find a replacement bridge for my Ibanez RG3EX1? the saddles on mine are all at different heights, and i would like to find a fixed/non adjustable bridge for it. if i can't find one, i want to know if it's possible to install a two post wrap around like on the kerry king bc rich flying v.
You can order a replacement through your local Ibanez dealer.

You can also buy a aftermarket bridge from various places, stewmac, lmii, allparts,etc.
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
thanks. the problem is that the tiny screws in the saddles are all offset, and the overall string heights are all jacked up. i would like to find one that's fixed.
allparts.com
musiciansfriend.com
sweetwater.com

or if you want a cheaper alternative try guitarfetish.com
woaaah dont buy anything yet!

if all your strings are weird heights, make sure the right saddles are being used in the right position. sometimes people disassemble a floyd and get all sorts of action problems once its resembled because they didnt put the right saddle in the right spot.

take all the saddles out, and figure out which is the shortest and which is the tallest, then find what order they go in in between. the tallest is for the low strings and the lower is for the highest strings.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
^ He's got a fixed bridge, not a Floyd.
The saddles are at different heights because they're meant to match the radius of the fretboard. If they were flat, you'd have higher action on the high and low strings. You can lower the saddles if the action is too high.
Fitting a wraparound/TOM bridge would be a LOT of work, and you'd need to refinish the guitar afterwards. Also, AFAIK there are no wraparound/TOM bridges with the correct radius for the Ibanez neck.
Quote by littlephil
^ He's got a fixed bridge, not a Floyd.
The saddles are at different heights because they're meant to match the radius of the fretboard. If they were flat, you'd have higher action on the high and low strings. You can lower the saddles if the action is too high.
Fitting a wraparound/TOM bridge would be a LOT of work, and you'd need to refinish the guitar afterwards. Also, AFAIK there are no wraparound/TOM bridges with the correct radius for the Ibanez neck.

hard-tail RG? major curveball! my bad

i just wanted to add, ive never seen a TOM bridge with the right radius either, but i have seen replacement saddle pieces that would make it the correct radius. ill see if i can find where i bookmarked it.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson