This is it.
This is the only chance we get at life. Don’t let it pass you by. Take every opportunity you can to do something amazing. Don’t be pessimistic, try to smile more. Surround with those that uplift you and remove those that bring you down. Let there be love. There is a time and place for everything, there is a time for anger, there is a time for sadness, there is a time for pain, there is a time for anguish, but there is always a time for happiness, that time is now. Good moods are infectious, spread the disease. Be happy just because, that’s the way we were meant to be. Be kind to your enemies, everybody needs a little love sometime or another. Love those you care for most when they don’t deserve it because that’s when they need it most. Don’t complain so much. Celebrate green lights; don’t get mad at red lights. Learn something new every day, but also teach somebody something every day. Don’t settle for less, you are capable of so much, always be honing your skills. Get outside more often; fresh air does wonders for the soul. Laugh as much as you can. Spend time alone sometimes. Don’t wait for good things to come to you, go get them. Always walk with confidence; communication is 70% nonverbal, good body language will do wonders. Forgive and forget, holding grudges is like acid to your soul. Don’t let the world get you down; there are still some good people out there. Eat right and exercise; this will improve your energy levels and your mood. Break bad habits. Develop good new habits. Read more, watch less TV. Don’t worry about what others think of you. If you walk with an aura of confidence, people will be drawn to you. Create something; you don’t have to be an artist, the feeling of accomplishment when you’re done and you look at your finished work is second to none. You are your own worst critic, give yourself a break every once and a while, but don’t get too soft. It’s a rough world out there, learn some self defense. Spend as much time with your loved ones as you can. Are your best memories time you spent alone or are they of time shared with others? Yeah that’s what I thought. Take care of yourself. Learn when to keep your mouth shut. Always look your best. Keep your household clean. Learn to cook a few good simple meals. Learn how to change car oil and a flat tire. Dance more. Keep up to date on current events; you’ll always have something to talk about. Keep your head up, always. Jealously is a horrible thing, try to stay away from it. If you’re unhappy with your life, change something. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Work at a job you love and you won’t ever work a day in your life. Most thing you worry about will never happen, let your worries go. There are no failures, only lessons to be learned from our mistakes. Impossible is nothing. If somebody says "that's impossible", you should understand it as "According to my very limited experience and narrow understanding of reality, that's very unlikely."

And the most important thing you can do is
Don’t sweat the small stuff
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
Fender Jazz V
Yahama Pacifica 112
Acoustic B200h
2 custom 1x15 cabs
Vox AD30VT
too many pedals
Cool story bro.

Should be a blog.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
dude this is exactly what I needed.
Gear:
----------------------
Jack and Danny Brothers Ls-5
Ibanez Gsa 60
----------------------
Zoom g9.2tt (for sale (NL))
----------------------
Blackheart Little Giant
wow i only read that because i'm wasted right now but that was actually pretty cool, alot of cliches, but very inspiring stuff
Damn... i needed that
Gear:
Peavey Millennium 4 AC BXP 4-String Bass
Fender BXR 60 watt
Squier Fender Stratocaster 20th anniversary edition\
Pignose acoustic
Samick D1/SN
As long as I helped one person, I have lead a successful life
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
Fender Jazz V
Yahama Pacifica 112
Acoustic B200h
2 custom 1x15 cabs
Vox AD30VT
too many pedals
I very much liked that.
Straight up wisdom, niglet.

Just step yourself outside, and look up at the stars above.

Quote by neidnarb11890
tl;dr

It's not like you haven't heard a lot of it before, but its good to be reminded every one in a while. You're missing out.

Just step yourself outside, and look up at the stars above.

I liked that, you have helped me become a better person, made me think about alot of shit, you should have blogged it though, it's probably gonna get locked