random chicks start hitting on you and calling you cute on Facebook? Like, I don't even know them, but it happens all the time (sorry if I sound like a twat right now-I probably do, I'm just trying to say I get WAY more compliments and flirting on facebook than anywhere else.. :/) I can never think of an appropriate response. Any help?
Yeah, I know I'm asking the Pit...
Sending a dummy to my God.

Don't worry too much about what to say, just act natural. First talk with them like you would your buddies, minus the insults, and maybe throw in a compliment or two.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Tell them that you don't want whatever chatroom they're advertising and that you don't like spammers.
a good response would be "thanks". works every time. and if they are, then say the same thing, and if things keep going, yake captaincrunkds advice.
well maybe you have good pics up of yourself then lol... id still talk to them, they most likely arent pedophiles trying to get a teen into bed, but rather sweet innocent and lonely girls who just want a little love.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
get their skype addy......skype leads to great things my friend
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Quote by protest000
random chicks start hitting on you and calling you cute on Facebook? Like, I don't even know them, but it happens all the time (sorry if I sound like a twat right now-I probably do, I'm just trying to say I get WAY more compliments and flirting on facebook than anywhere else.. :/) I can never think of an appropriate response. Any help?
Yeah, I know I'm asking the Pit...

They're probably dudes then. My advice would be to delete them, burn your computer, lock your doors and hide in your bed.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by captaincrunk
This, and it's hard to lie about being fat on skype if you stay on long enough for them to get up and move around.

Indiana FTW

LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
It's always the ugly girls that do that. Cute girls are too busy getting hit on by other guys
Dude, i've got a similar problem. You see people just always give me money and shit, and I don't know what to do with it. My friends going through the same kind of thing too. He's always getting laid, and just doesn't know what to do about it. Man all our lives suck.

Haha jk. STFU and take the compliment, don't be a bitch.
Omg guys, me and my girlfriends are totally messing with this hideous guy on Facebook. We are calling him cute and flirting, and it seems like he doesn't even know what to say! Omg, what a fag amirite? We're just going to keep messing with him and then get him to meet up with this homosexual friend of ours!
Want something that looks like spam but is actually legit?! Well I have the thing for you. Nah dude, I actually get legit MS points from this and do like 2 surveys and you can get about 400.

http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=EmoSlayer
If you know them: find a connection, with a mutual aquaintance or "like", and have a laugh about it.
If you don't know them: don't even respond, hell with that.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Quote by Oroborous
It's always the ugly girls that do that. Cute girls are too busy getting hit on by other guys

+1
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
I used to get that a lot on tinychat before they put a password in, strangers would come in and immediately hit on me. I just accepted the compliments and tried to avoid them before they came to stalk me.

Never happens to me on facebook though.
Quote by Oroborous

Truth. Trust me, it is.
Quote by ilikepirates

Never happens to me on facebook though.

"Never say never cause i'd do it again" - KMFDM

KMFDM quotes, serving me in every situation since 1984

lol

Disclainer: no i havent FB stalked. just seemed a great time to post a quote
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Depends if its a comment like "You're cute, I like your profile, check out my naughty pics at blahblahblah"

Then I wouldn't feel to embarrassed about responding properly.

There's blood in the water
Sinking, always sinking

Quote by Oroborous

Yep. This is all too true. It's happened to me.

Damn fat chicks.
Strut.
Quote by Riffofthebeast
hitler could have conquered the entire world if he just sent an assasin to every enemy country and have their leader assasinated
I had no idea North Americans used the word "twat". Awesome.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
On the internet you can use slang from any country and get away with it.

I turn brittish and say things like 'well good' sometimes.
I ignore them. That works.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by Butt Rayge
On the internet you can use slang from any country and get away with it.

I turn brittish and say things like 'well good' sometimes.
Yet you still call football 'soccer'.

Bugger off.
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
Quote by we_built_a_tree
Yet you still call football 'soccer'.

Bugger off.

It's against my morals to do anything that soccer fans approve of. If calling it soccer gets on your nerves, then I'll do it till the day I die.
It doesn't get on my nerves, I was merely pointing out that you're a bloody idiot. Oh, and your inability to bear any football-related discussion has caused me much amusement.

Have a nice day.
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
demand for n00des, dude
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
The one time this happened to me it worked out great. I just started messaging back speaking about any old shit, next thing you know i met up with her a couple time and now she's my girlfriend
Bass Player
Stay cool man, stay cool. If they say you're "hot" Or whatever, then just accept it and get their Msn or whatever you guys use.. If they're ugly.. just say thanks and make sure ya block em :P Damn you lucky lucky guy