is total bullshit

"The following manufacturers have chosen not to participate in this promotion: Adam monitors, AKG, Ampeg, Apogee Duets, Apple, Audix, Bogner, Bose, Crate, Crown, dbx, Digitech, Edirol, Epiphone and Gibson, ESP, EVH®, Fender®, Gretsch® guitars, Ibanez, Jackson®, JBL, KRK, Lexicon, Mackie, Martin, Manley, Mesa Boogie, Peavey, QSC, Royer Labs, some Roland and Boss, Shure, Soundcraft, Squier®, Taylor, and select Korg, Marshall and Vox. Some additional manufacturers have chosen to be excluded from this promotion online"

is what the website's fine print says...

sooo basically, just don't go.. unless you're lookin to buy picks or sumshit.

just figured i'd let everyone know

oh and all the shit in quotes is totally from GC's website, i'm not plagiarizing or unlawfully using the shit or whatever.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
no, not really... i'm jsut hoping all the up and comers will see this and boycott gc hahaha..

seriously though, they won't even give you 15% off a $100 dollar squier shitocaster..

it's just sad, i wanted my fender frontman, but now i have to wait til next paycheck!
Does anyone know if the MXR Classic Overdrive pedal that's going for $29.99 is any good?
Sending a dummy to my God.

Quote by Boyfpyre
no, not really... i'm jsut hoping all the up and comers will see this and boycott gc hahaha..

seriously though, they won't even give you 15% off a $100 dollar squier shitocaster..

it's just sad, i wanted my fender frontman, but now i have to wait til next paycheck!

Why would they take 15% off of a $100 guitar? Do you know how business works?
Quote by Boyfpyre

Wait, you were going to buy a Frontman?!

I think it's in your best interest to go here and let them tell you what to get.

Also, yeah they're not gonna give you 15% off of a $100 item.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
YES i can get my Blackjack! dude you just made my day
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
I'm glad that i wasn't the only one who caught this, i got it in the mail and found all that small print

But honestly, i rarely ever buy from guitarcenter, as i've always thought that Musicians friend had better deals (and more compitent employees, at least at the one where i got to)

i agree with you that its bs but why worry? i mean, it's not like they're the only dealer around, and anyone who goes there and falls for that "yeah we dont have any more of (insert random peice of equipment) in stock, your just gonna have to buy the floor model for full price" is a complete tool and deserves to get ripped off.

this happened to mee twice......
yeah, wellllll.... i dunno, i'm not even gonna buy from them now, just out of spite for them being a bad dealer.

if they weren't into misleading and suckering people into their store then they'd have myself as a customer, and there's A SHIT LOAD of gear in my future
oh and sinisterwaffle... Schecter Guitar Research company isn't included in the deal either hahaha

protest.. i hope you woulda guessed by now, but aslo MXR isn't included in the deal

see what i mean guys? shiiiiiiity marketing strategy, the only thing that's really upsetting about it all is that people still don't read fine print and think they're gonna walk in and actually find a deal... sigh! although, if playing on people's ignorance is the key to building a business then i should totally put my degree into it
Quote by protest000
Does anyone know if the MXR Classic Overdrive pedal that's going for $29.99 is any good?

Best $30 I've ever spent. Really worth it.
I HAVE RETURNED
Twitter
Quote by metalkickTM
migueltherocker: The retarded unicorn-fish of the sea

Quote by ShredHead396

Dude, that was just pure win, i laughed the entire way

first stack ^