View poll results: OP.
Sitting down
92 24%
Standing up
294 76%
Voters: 386.
Page 1 of 4
It's all in the title people.

I sit down (except in public restrooms), and have no shame for it. I've gotten shit for it, but after watching this little clip on youtube, I'm glad to see there are people out there like me ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY4IMAM-j3U ).

There are many reasons to pee sitting down. And damn good ones:

1. It's very comfortable.

2. You can read much easier.

3. It's easier to think deep shit and be alone with your thoughts sitting down relaxed (I can't begin to tell you how many times I've left the bathroom with a completely different perspective on life).

4. You don't have to worry about tiny little splashes of water exiting the toilet getting on the seat or even worse, your shoes.

5. You don't have to have the light on if it's dark and your waking up from sleep or something.

6. If you're at work, you can easily spend an extra 5 or 10 minutes just sitting there hiding from your boss because he's bitching a lot that day.

7. You can text easier.

8. Doesn't make that much noise if you have company over.

9. You may be surprised to learn that you indeed had to shit, despite thinking the contrary beforehand.

Fuck bitches. Piss sitting down. Get money.

Wait for the poll.
Last edited by The Madcap at Jul 2, 2010,
i sit

plus all those reasons in the video plus more is my explaination
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Last edited by Deadlock Riff at Jul 2, 2010,
Is Madcap becoming the new Davross for poll threads, or am I reading a little too much into this?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Why would any self respecting man want to pee sitting down TS????????????
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Standing up. I piss several times a day, some of which aren't in my own house, and there's no way I'm touching a pubic toilet seat.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by whalepudding
Standing up. I piss several times a day, some of which aren't in my own house, and there's no way I'm touching a pubic toilet seat.
Oh, well, forgot to mention public. Public restrooms are a last resort for me.
I do a bit a both.
If I'm not in a hurry, I'll sit.
If I'm doing something else, I'll just use the the little flap in my boxers.
Standing.

It only takes 30 seconds, and I feel the need to spend 2 or 3 minutes cleaning the seat if I want to sit down, which really isn't worth it for the time I'd be spending.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
I stand in public restrooms, and sometimes at home...it depends on whether i have my ipod, phone, or such going at the same time, or i just want to hang out in the bathroom...in that case ill sit. ill stand when im in a rush
I stand up, always.
Feels good man.

Though I've never tried it sitting down...
Quote by vagelier
Nothing is more arousing for girls than a man who claims that he doesn't have worms - and can prove it with conclusive evidence.

Black
Then
White are
All I see
In my infancy
Red and yellow then came to be
Reaching out to me.
Lets me see.
Usually standing up, but I can't believe it never occurred to me that I could just sit down when I'm at someone elses house so they won't hear
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Standing

The only time I sit is when I'm shitting
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Depends. I find that peeing tends to be a green light for other things to happen, so if I'm at home I'll sit down or stand up depending on the schedule I've had so far that day. So basically it's a game time decision.
If I'm doing other things I'll stand, but if I'm just chillin' I'll sit. You can be surprised how much pokemon'ing you can get done when you're on the can. It's so much more comfortable, and it's a lot quieter for when you're at someone's house/people at your house.

I always stand at public restrooms though, and I avoid those like the plague anyway.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Quote by denfilade
Wow, how long does it take you to pee?

This is the first thing I thought.

Points 1, 2, 3, 6 and 7 are all irrelevant if it takes you less than a minute. Which, quite frankly, is normal.

Aside from the peeing on yourself point, which only happens if I'm so, so, so very drunk, the remainder of the points aren't really much of an issue/benefit.
Anyone who takes that long to piss must have a tiny knob. For me it's like emptying a bucket.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
I pee standing up for the most part, Usually im doing something, have to pee, get in get out done. first piss of the morning though lke the groggy "blargh !" piss is usually done sitting down so I don't miss.
no sir away a papaya war is on
Quote by metacarpi
Is Madcap becoming the new Davross for poll threads, or am I reading a little too much into this?

Where's Davross been?
Originally Posted by GbAdimDb5m7
I'd totally eat you.

Quote by Gorelord666
Banned because your avatar blew my mind.

Damn straight.
Quote by scrubzyful
Where's Davross been?

Perma'd.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press

well seeing as i am not a lady. i do not do ladies things such as sit down to pee

i voted standing
Quote by lespaul#1
Dr_Shred wins the thread

LEAVE THE PASTRIES ALONE!!!
I sit in my own home, or else i stand.

sitting=lazy comfort <3
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Standing unless i'm taking a dump too or I'm just super tired.

My ex walked in on me sitting to pee once and she was like "I didnt even know guys could pee sitting down."
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
I would like to pee standing up but I would probably need to tape a funnel to my vagina
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by ilikepirates
I wouldn't know how to pee standing up.

It's really not as glamorous as it sounds.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press

Quote by denfilade
Tape a funnel to your vagina and find out

Haha, I don't really think I want to try.

Quote by BeastlyBassist
It's really not as glamorous as it sounds.

That's good, I really did think I was missing out.
Page 1 of 4