Hey guys should I save up money for a dirt bike or motorcycle? They both seem pretty fun but I want to know which one is more worth it and exciting? I'm having a hard time choosing which one I should get but maybe you guys could tell me in detail and advice which one I'll be better off with?

Thanks!!!
Are you serious? Get a motorcycle. Dirt bikes are only good for so much but motorcycles are a means of transportation.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Last edited by Kensai at Jul 2, 2010,
Quote by Kensai
Are you serious? Get a motorcycle. Dirt bikes are only good for so much but motorcycles are a means of transportation.

Yeah thats true but I also want to know which one will be more fun and enjoyable riding (especially I love speed but power is just as important to me as well in a bike) so if that could help you guys figure out what will be better for me?
I'm definitely going to say the dirt bike, they are a hell of a lot of fun to ride and there are so many different things you can do do within the realm of dirt bikes.
for instance you can do motocross, trail riding, cross country,enduro's, beach racing and the list goes on.

I have been riding for roughly 10 years I've tried other things such as go karts and road racing (50cc motorcycles) but i always come back to the motocross and the cross country racing with the dirt bikes because its more exciting and in imo more fun.
And to kensai saying the motorcycle is a "means of transportation" you are aware that a dirt bike can be road registered (its actually a rule in a lot of enduro's at the professional level to have the bike road registered).
Quote by lespaul#1
Dr_Shred wins the thread

LEAVE THE PASTRIES ALONE!!!
It seems that a lot of people are saying the motorcycle, but can you guys tell me why the motorcycle over the dirt bike?
Quote by swordsman14
It seems that a lot of people are saying the motorcycle, but can you guys tell me why the motorcycle over the dirt bike?

You can ride around town, the country, state, they're more manly and girls love them. Dirt bikes are fun, but they're not exactly versatile.
Quote by swordsman14

it seems a lot of people are talking about something they have never ridden

can you do this with a road bike

i think not
Quote by lespaul#1
Dr_Shred wins the thread

Get a Hayabusa if you love speed and power
Quote by lockedandlogan
Let me get this straight. You're asking a bunch of people who are sitting at their computers, likely due to boredom, what to do for fun.

Quote by GaijinFoot
Old chinese proverb says: Man goes to bed with itchy bum, wakes up with smelly finger

Wise words
Quote by dr_shred

can you do this with a road bike

i think not

Even better.
Quote by AnAngrySquirrel

Even better.

even better

Quote by lespaul#1
Dr_Shred wins the thread

Quote by dr_shred

Dirt bikes are for short, fun trips while motorcycles are more of a fun, general transport thing. Depending on where you live (like italy) riding a motorcycle is much more intense than riding a dirt bike on a track, considering they all drive like shit.

I'd say go for the motorcycle unless you literally live next to a forest/dirt track.
Quote by AnAngrySquirrel
(Invalid img)
Even better

>.>

imo i don't see how that's better than a double back flip????
Quote by lespaul#1
Dr_Shred wins the thread

Quote by Kensai
Dirt bikes are for short, fun trips while motorcycles are more of a fun, general transport thing. Depending on where you live (like italy) riding a motorcycle is much more intense than riding a dirt bike on a track, considering they all drive like shit.

I'd say go for the motorcycle unless you literally live next to a forest/dirt track.

Hmmm... yeah I definintely don't live in a area like that I live Los Angeles and it seems that theres just about no dirt bike tracks in LA unless you go to places like Riverside, but thats too far...