Ok so i have a TB4 and a SH2 in my Jackson Kelly. After a month or two i want something different in the bridge and the neck, The SH2 is to muddy and low for me. Now i decided a D Activator would go in the bridge. As for the neck D Activator will it be the same as the SH2? Also is a D Sonic good in the bridge with a Air Norton for the neck? I play thrash like Megadeth and some Dream Theater. So the mids are semi scoop but not so much where your not out of the mix. Also treble is well always high

Any suggestions is opened to.

Thanks,

MobiusR
What is thall? THALL
Agile Interceptor Pro 727
POD HD500
Carvin DCM1000L
Behringer Rack Tuner
Carvin Rack Case
Mogami Cables
Personally I never liked the way the D activator's sound because they have way too much treble. I think you would like blackouts for thrash but dimarzios for dream theater and that singing lead type stuff. If you really like dream theater why not just get the petrucci set of liquifire/crunch lab?
what kind of palm muting is best for metal?
cut off some guys hand and place it under the strings. brutal low end bro.
i personally think the d activators sound like sh*t
a good combo would be dimarzio tonezone and air norton, or evolution and air norton, OR two evolution.
maybe you should use the pickup selecter on dimarzio's homepage
What?
i usually play megadeth/thrash stuff but every now and then i go play some dream theater stuff you know. is the D Sonic a good choice for the bridge? Also do i need a Fspaceing for the neck?

not really looking for actives right now though
What is thall? THALL
POD HD500
Carvin DCM1000L
Behringer Rack Tuner
Carvin Rack Case
Mogami Cables
bump
What is thall? THALL
POD HD500
Carvin DCM1000L
Behringer Rack Tuner
Carvin Rack Case
Mogami Cables
D activators are modeled after active pickups,so if actives arent your thing....

I suggest a crunch lab or a Evo or a Evo 2,