It was a boring night at the bi-weekly bird watchers of the great leaks area meeting yesterday. after the discussion of different variety of blue-toed boobie we decided to watch old seaseme street reruns, during which a picture of a pool table flashed up for 1/7th of second. we all took it as a sign that i should attempt to have intercourse with the billiards table in the living room.

It was quite a traumatic experience. All the other boys threw the balls at me whilst i attempted to untangle myself from the catching net at the end of one or the corner holes. this morning when i looked in the mirror i saw that a mark had appeared on my shoulder in the shape of a verry disgruntled horse.

What should i do? I'm feeling quite bad about it all. has anybody else had any similar experiences?
..Wait, did they throw the horse at you as well? Is that why you have the mark?

If so, I'm not surprised it was disgruntled.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by Oddsbodkins
pool story bro

icwhatudidthar.

on topic, WHY!!!????!?!?!??@$#&*^$?
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Now we are going to have pool table-human hybrids, great job, TS
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
wat is this, i dont even...
Guitars:
Jackson JS30KE Kelly
Jackson RRX10D
Fender Telecaster American Standard
Epiphone Acoustic
Amps:
Vox DA15
Marshall G80RCD
Pedals:
Boss GT-6
Boss MT-2
Wut?
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
wait wat
Quote by vagelier
Nothing is more arousing for girls than a man who claims that he doesn't have worms - and can prove it with conclusive evidence.

Black
Then
White are
All I see
In my infancy
Red and yellow then came to be
Reaching out to me.
Lets me see.
Quote by Oddsbodkins
pool story bro

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.