Is it difficult? Will I end up paying way more just getting the guitar to me than the guitar is worth?? Where would I start? The order forms are Japanese, are there English speaking representatives?
Barf

Fender 70's reissue strat
Laney 120 mxd
Morley bad horsie 2
You can go to a guitar store, and get them to order it for you usually. After import taxes and other assorted things, you will end up spending abit more.

Its probably cheaper to get one off of ebay if you can find one.
Last edited by bizcuits212 at Jul 2, 2010,
can I ask *purely out of intrest* why would you want to buy a guitar from japan? I mean, arent all ESP Standards and (i dont know, but maby) custom shop ESPs made in Japan? and if your actually looking for a guitar thats being sold IN Japan, why?
Quote by fc89konkari
can I ask *purely out of intrest* why would you want to buy a guitar from japan? I mean, arent all ESP Standards and (i dont know, but maby) custom shop ESPs made in Japan? and if your actually looking for a guitar thats being sold IN Japan, why?

There are many models only offered in japan. The US only has models they know all the pimple faced kids will have their parents buy for them. It even says on the esp Q.A. that they are not willing to offer the states models that are not the most popular.
Barf

Fender 70's reissue strat
Laney 120 mxd
Morley bad horsie 2
Quote by fc89konkari

ESP Japan has alot more models along with around 4 or 5 offshoots other than LTD (I think)
Quote by Grapejuiceksjdf
Is it difficult? Will I end up paying way more just getting the guitar to me than the guitar is worth?? Where would I start? The order forms are Japanese, are there English speaking representatives?
Ikebe Gakki

You can use Google to translate. They have an email ID for English-speakers.