The super nice mail man brought this in the mail for me!

My new Agile Interceptor Pro 727!!!

This thing is beautiful. The factory setup actually feels pretty good, the action is close to perfect, this sounds really fricking good through just an ISP decimator and my 6505. Having no fret markers on the neck is giving me a bit more trouble than i thought but i will get used to it. This is my first 7 string and i am extremely happy with it!!!! Time to try some Loomis, Animals as Leaders, Periphery, Scale the Summit, Dream Theater and Keith Merrow! WOOT!
congrats on the agile! truly wonderful guitars arent they? how are you liking the 27" scale?

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

im really liking the added room im getting past the 12th fret, i used to be quite cramped. The first few frets seems to be the only main difference and i have decently sized hands so im adjusting pretty well so far =)
gotta love neck throughs

very nice guitar.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Awesome! HNGD!

Ive played a bunch of Agiles and really want one myself, but not really 7 or 8 string fan. But i really like that one!
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Whoooaa nice! HNGD!

I that a satin finish? I've always wondered what Agile finished their guitars with. I've heard they use a poly-acrylic lacquer...
Kaguya: Ibanez GRX20 - Coil-split handwound Humbuckers
Isabelle: Fender 50's Road Worn Strat signed by AutoVaughn
Selene: Ibanez RG2EX1
Blackstar HT-5
Quote by Lekz
Whoooaa nice! HNGD!

I that a satin finish? I've always wondered what Agile finished their guitars with. I've heard they use a poly-acrylic lacquer...

Thanks!

Ya its a natural satin finish, but im not really sure what they use on their guitars to finish them
Awesome, I'm considering getting one of Agiles baritone AL2800's, unfortunately all they have right now is in an ugly camo finish...

anywho, HNGD!
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Haha I knew it was an Agile just by the case, it reminds me mine!
Georgeous guitar HNGD!!
Jbab
Quote by '93
amazing...you sir deserve a lol stack

Quote by thamason69
i hate my life.... why can't i afford something that good!
HNGD!!!!

They're actually quite affordable.
Having no fret markers on the neck is giving me a bit more trouble than i thought but i will get used to it.

Put little bits of masking tape on the back of the neck so you can just feel the positions.
Very nice!!!I love neck throughs they look so awsome.Enjoy
Guitars
08 Schecter C-1 Lefty
06 Epiphone LP Standard Lefty
90 Dean ml custom Lefty
84 Kramer Beretta lefty

Marshall Vs 100h
Crate Blue Voodoo 120h
Marshall 1960a cab
Boss Me70
Nice!! I've got the same model in tribal red. Awesome guitar!!!
Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's
beautiful, and brule stop making me jelous ( gundamnitpete im gonna call u brule now cuz thats all i can think wen i se ur avatar)
Eh.
Quote by Gundamnitpete
Nice!! I've got the same model in tribal red. Awesome guitar!!!

Ya thank you very much for the recommendation a few weeks ago! Just did some more research about it and finally pulled the trigger. Only took 3 days to get here, and i was tracking it probably every 30 minutes to see where it was haha.

Thanks, Gundamnitpete