Which one is better?
I like the crybaby that I'm borrowing
My questions is what is the difference between the two, and what's better an why
I prefer the fasel. It has a much more natural feel/sound to it.

Although, while I do love the crybaby pedals, the Vox wah sounds so much better to my ears.

The two best wahs I've used were a Rocktron Black Cat Moan and the Vox Wah.
1979 Gibson Les Paul Silverburst
James Tyler Variax JTV89
Schecter C1 Classic
Ibanez RG520QS
Greg Bennett Torino TR4

Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
GSP1101 & Pod X3 Pro
Peavey 5150 & JSX
Bugera 6262 & 333XL
Carvin V3
Spider Valve HD100
Very hard to describe......it gives it kind of a more "throaty" type of wah sound. It's not as bright as a regular crybaby.

The very first (aka original) cry-babys all had Fasel inductors. So, they're marketing it as a wah that sounds closer to the original crybaby.
James Tyler Variax JTV89
Schecter C1 Classic
Ibanez RG520QS
Greg Bennett Torino TR4

GSP1101 & Pod X3 Pro
Peavey 5150 & JSX
Bugera 6262 & 333XL
Carvin V3
Spider Valve HD100
^The original Cry Babies made by Thomas Organ had a shit ton of different inductors. There was no standard. Fasels came in some, Stack of Dimes in some, TDK in others, etc.

IMO, neither is that great. The only passable wah Dunlop makes that I've played is the 535Q and I've played them all besides the MXR/CAE one. That's ignoring the rack one, of course.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
I'm look at crybabya cuz I can get one cheaper. And they are all I've tried, local music store only has crybabys, and I Abby been to a guitarcenter yet. What can u recommend got 100 or less
I will recommend that you go to the store and try out as many wah pedals as you can.

Pick out the one that sounds best to YOU.

Then, if you cannot afford it, save your money until you can.

Its MUCH easier to do the job right the FIRST time and get the right pedal. Otherwise, in the long run, you'll lose so much money swapping gear in and out.......(speaking from experience )
James Tyler Variax JTV89
Schecter C1 Classic
Ibanez RG520QS
Greg Bennett Torino TR4

GSP1101 & Pod X3 Pro
Peavey 5150 & JSX
Bugera 6262 & 333XL
Carvin V3
Spider Valve HD100
Well I know it's my decision in the end but I just want other opinions, and I feel like such an ass when I go to like guitar center and try everything out and walk out empty handed
You shouldn't feel like an ass.

If you don't try gear, then you'll never buy it.

Even the most weak-minded sales employee they have understands that fact. If they are REALLY good, then the sales associate will actually talk to you about your needs and make recommendations that you can then try out in store........
James Tyler Variax JTV89
Schecter C1 Classic
Ibanez RG520QS
Greg Bennett Torino TR4

GSP1101 & Pod X3 Pro
Peavey 5150 & JSX
Bugera 6262 & 333XL
Carvin V3
Spider Valve HD100