Purchasing the Egnater Tweaker next weekend. Buying it with the "official" Tweaker 112 cab it is a little overkill for my budget. Looking for an alternative 112 cab that can compare sound-wise. Sound-wise, I am looking for something more suited for classic rock/blues/clean tones. Not sure what other information you guys would need.

Thanks for the help in advance.

EDIT: Sorry, forgot to include budget. After talking the amp down some I should have around 125-150 left for the cab.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Last edited by cdr_salamander at Jul 2, 2010,
I'm considering getting a Tweaker, I'd get it with the Blackheart 112 cab, it's meant to have a good speaker and doesn't cost much.
Try a Valve Junior cab, they're pretty sweet. Very well made, and a good Eminence speaker.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
Quote by Sguit

I was hoping to use CL as a last resort, but that is a pretty nice deal. If that's still there in a week i'll definitely check it out.

And also i'll check out the Blackheart and the VJ. Eminence has a great track record I heard.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
lopoline has a sale this weekend. john got a 1x12 for $135 i think.

much better than the other options.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Lopoline is selling 1x12 cabs for less than $150 right now.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Nice... With the speaker that would come out around $210, that's definitely doable. I'll definitely add that to my list of options.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger

Taylor 414CE