Hey Guys

I'm sure I saw it round here, and I think it was a video, but it was a way of recording drums with two mics and you used a piece of string for measurement of the two mics, and it put the kick and snare dead centre. I cant remember what it was called though and I was talking to a friend about it, he only has 2 in's. Can anyone tell me what it was called?

-- Zack
its the recorder man technique
jackson dk2 2008
hamer xt sunburst qt
epiphone g400
peavey vk212
morley p wah
behringer pb1000
dige bm
big muff ny
behringer dc 9 comp
member of the Jackson/Charvel Owners Club

£8.50/58fund for a ROCKTRON HUSH SUPER C PEDAL
Quote by hans the lefty
its the recorder man technique

I want to make love to you. Thank you very much!