Kramer Striker FR-424CM

im looking at quite a few kramers but this one stands out at the moment so i want to know people's views on it and possibly suggest other guitars

I am looking at under £300 if possible (maybe stretch to £350)
floyd rose
2 humbuckers preferably
minimum of 22 frets (preferably 24)
SG,superstrat,strat,LP or any other "normal" shape
Passive pickups

i mainly play heavy rock and metal although i also enjoy playing blues/gritty blues and classical rock
should have bought my 401..

they are pretty shit the one i played was disappointing.

looks for a 2nd hand ibby or LYd as you are in the UK

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Tom 1.0
should have bought my 401..

they are pretty shit the one i played was disappointing.

looks for a 2nd hand ibby or LYd as you are in the UK

i might go for a LTD but i have an ibby and I don't like the neck its to narrow and thin for me.

100%
no

useful very very useful
look into LTDs then mate

you may also find some decent jacksons for that money as well

2nd hand os your friend

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
the striker 211 custom FR would be my second choice but im really looking for 2 humbuckers either in an HH or an HSH
i think you can do better for £300
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?