Poll: Do you think Marijuana should be legalized?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you think Marijuana should be legalized?
Yes
27 71%
No
4 11%
I don't care
7 18%
Voters: 38.
I'm very interested in seeing people's opinions on the legalization of marijuana. Why does the government here in the states not legalize,regulate,and tax marijuana? Since we are still in a recession, think about how much money they could make. And do you think that it should only be used for medicinal purposes, or should it be used for any purpose?
R.I.P foREVer
Because there are too many people who don't question the law.

Also, drug thread.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by darkcheef
They don't want this to happen

I watched that episode for the first time after my first time using a vape; when they started bouncing in circles for the protest, I basically died from laughter.... I missed half of what was left in the episode because of that....
Also, I voted I don't care because this is like the millionth medical marijuana thread in the span of a year
I'm from the UK but It's the same here and i think i see no reason why it shouldn't be legalized, as a fairly regular smoker I've not suffered any problems or anything. And where i live in preston there have been a several cannabis factory busts where they've found over a millions pounds worth of weed. I just think it would be very difficult to regulate because the government doesn't know now who's dealing it now. And people would just use their regular dealers to avoid the tax, cause it'll be cheaper too.
Quote by kaptink
The Volcano God!

All hail the Volcano god!

Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Play it naked. Then people will be like "Sweet, that guy over there in the corner of the cafeteria, he's playing the guitar naked."
Quote by stratkat
I'd prefer alternative medications over weed, but that's cuz I like anxiety pillz and painkillerz, and don't care much for weed, it just makes me paranoid as hell>>.

probably cuz it's illegal

I think any use of it should be legal, but I'm not very politically active for anything, so I don't really care either way.
Yes, but there was so much hype and propaganda put up by the government that there's probably no way it'll ever get legalized.
Ugh... The reason weed is not legal is because there is no test that is able to tell the amount of active THC in someones system, so you wouldnt be able to tell if someone was driving sober or stoned shitless.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
wow - what a thought provoking and insighfull topic to discuss

/sarcasm
/thread

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
Quote by ripscarspitstar
And where i live in preston there have been a several cannabis factory busts where they've found over a millions pounds worth of weed.

at first I thought you were referring to pounds in the context of weight not currency - and was like "WHOA"

but yeah, where I live there are busts monthly, houses in my area are full of grow ops and when they get busted, hundreds of plants are taken out everytime....and I die a little bit inside

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
Also, it'll never get legalized because lets face it, stoners don't make great politicians
Quote by kaptink
The Volcano God!

All hail the Volcano god!

Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Play it naked. Then people will be like "Sweet, that guy over there in the corner of the cafeteria, he's playing the guitar naked."
lol @ people who would rather take man made synthetic drugs as opposed to something that has been growing on earth forever. fools.....
Quote by dopelope
lol @ people who would rather take man made synthetic drugs as opposed to something that has been growing on earth forever. fools.....

The vast majority of drugs, legal or not, are originated from plants, herbs and fungi.

"Weed isn't like Cocaine or Opium. It's a plant."
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by dopelope

I don't like smoke in my lungs and my throat feeling like shit
Quote by dopelope

Marijuana is natural. The act of rolling it up in a piece of paper, lighting it on fire, and purposefully sucking in the fumes is not.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by ripscarspitstar
Also, it'll never get legalized because lets face it, stoners don't make great politicians

+1

I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
I think all drugs should be.

I don't think all drugs will be legalized any time soon. I can see marijuana being legalized in my lifetime.
Medical marijuana is unnecessary
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.