Wating to do an online darker progressive metal project/collab. Heavily influenced by Opeth. Also more straightforward parts influenced by Pantera, Tool, Kyuss, High on Fire, the Sword, Unida, beteen the buried and me, sabbath, AIC, Testament, Megadeth, Mastodon.

I would like to mix up the influences in a blender and see what comes out. From jazz to stoner rock to prog jams to thrash to acoustic blues. Interesting. No songs that sound the exact same every other song. Variety is good. I would like to paint a picture with the album the way opeth,tool do across an album. If interested I can send the rythym and lead guitar tracks (of course just a rough sketch) and work daily on the songs.

I play guitar. Lead and ryhthym for now. I'm sticking with lead. I can also play drums if needed
Rig:

Fender Celtic Showmaster (Dimazrio PU)
Epiphone SG Goth
Fender MIM Strat (Noiseless PU)
Crate Powerblock
Epiphone Triggerman Cab
Digitech RP200, Death Metal, Dunlop Wah

"The lyrics to Gardenia..."
Quote by Anomie
Wating to do an online darker progressive metal project/collab. Heavily influenced by Opeth. Also more straightforward parts influenced by Pantera, Tool, Kyuss, High on Fire, the Sword, Unida, beteen the buried and me, sabbath, AIC, Testament, Megadeth, Mastodon.

I would like to mix up the influences in a blender and see what comes out. From jazz to stoner rock to prog jams to thrash to acoustic blues. Interesting. No songs that sound the exact same every other song. Variety is good. I would like to paint a picture with the album the way opeth,tool do across an album. If interested I can send the rythym and lead guitar tracks (of course just a rough sketch) and work daily on the songs.

I play guitar. Lead and ryhthym for now. I'm sticking with lead. I can also play drums if needed

So, you want a band that sounds like shit, in a variety of genres?