i downloaded tokyo drift in hd 1080p from bt junkie, and know whenever I play with vlc and power dvd i only get audio, the file is 8gb, and im pretty sure those 8gb are not pure audio, how can i play the move correctly?
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=.vob+files

And please don't come here with your pirating problems. Even without Google there are tons of places you can go where it isn't banned to talk about.
HAHA, no seriously. What DO you use a signature for?
Last edited by Nicolai_Nebel at Jul 2, 2010,
i already tried with power dvd and vlc player and it didnt work
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
Step 1 : Go to a DVD store

Step 2 : Purchase your desired DVD

Step 3 : Return home

Step 4 : Play DVD on any DVD-playing device you have
ok, how can i play the file
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
Print it out and put it in your dvd player.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
.vob stands for Video On Betamax.
Gotta find a Betamax player, man.

Seriously, though, never heard of that file type.
A VOB file is the raw file that a DVD player uses, I believe. It's like, a full image of the DVD. If you burn it to a dual layer disc you could probably watch it in an actual DVD player, but if it's just audio right now, you must be missing some sort of codec. I would search for VLC's official FAQ or something.
Quote by MustangMan311
A VOB file is the raw file that a DVD player uses, I believe. It's like, a full image of the DVD. If you burn it to a dual layer disc you could probably watch it in an actual DVD player, but if it's just audio right now, you must be missing some sort of codec. I would search for VLC's official FAQ or something.

True, but depending on what TS downloaded, it is probable that he downloaded a different audio stream?

Most Vob files, the movie part has a specified file name.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by rock.freak667
True, but depending on what TS downloaded, it is probable that he downloaded a different audio stream?

Most Vob files, the movie part has a specified file name.

Yeah, but like he said, it's 8GB, so I would assume it would be the audio and video both. I think he just needs to get VLC configured correctly, or something. But hey, I could be wrong.
Roxio plays .vob files, I remember playing them on it.
Quote by Wulphy
Being a Republican should be a handicap.