I used to see adverts for them all the time in bass mags, but that's as far as my knowledge of them goes. They do look weird though...
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
good lordy that is a sweet looking bass! i've never heard of the brand though, and that tends to make me a little wary of their quality.
I've got the spirit, but lose the feeling.
Looks nice, except idk about that Headstock lol. And, wouldn't it make sense that not well known guitar companies would have nice guitars. To me that would show handmade work (aka no mass produced factory line) but who knows
guitar solo - "meh, every song got one"
bass solo - "OMGZ0R U IS PRO MENZ"
Hmmm, interesting. Their headstock looks like a Status T Bass's. I do like the look of the Primal Pro though.
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
Well I found out that the company has the 'sister companies' Ashdown and Hayden amps, so that's boosted my opinion of them.

Ibanez K5
Warwick Rockbass Vampyre 4

Line 6 Bass Pod XT Live
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Quote by Tostitos
Hmmm, interesting. Their headstock looks like a Status T Bass's. I do like the look of the Primal Pro though.

Yeah it really does, I have played one at the London Music Show one year to compare it to my T-Bass and they are very similar Basses considering Ashdown was formed by ex-Trace Elliot employees and the T-Bass was originally made for Trace Elliot. The Lodestones are great though and are very punchy and aggressive even more than the Status.
Quote by Kendawg4TooL
You know you're a bassist when you think a guitar is just some freaky type of short scale, six string bass.

This is The Central Scrutinizer......
The are supposed to be first-rate basses, but as far as I know Lodestone has no U.S.A. distributor so finding one over here isn't going to be easy.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
I'm not convinced by the headstock design. If what they say about it is true then surely it would not require a string tree on the D and G strings giving another point of contact and therefore friction.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.