i have a Squier by Fender Affinity Series Stratocaster Electric Guitar, i havent replaced the pickups since i got it. i decided to save up for an agile al-3000 but that will take me up to a year. im getting sick of the crappy pickups that came on the Fender but i don't think i want to spend money. i don't know that much about pickups, if i bought nice pickups for my fender could i put the pickups on my future agile al-3000 or would that not work?
Quote by brenton393
i have a Squier by Fender Affinity Series Stratocaster Electric Guitar, i havent replaced the pickups since i got it. i decided to save up for an agile al-3000 but that will take me up to a year. im getting sick of the crappy pickups that came on the Fender but i don't think i want to spend money. i don't know that much about pickups, if i bought nice pickups for my fender could i put the pickups on my future agile al-3000 or would that not work?

U could always go get some cheap GFS pickups. They cost like 32 per pickup or you could get a prewired pickguard. I say if ur gonna go w/ pickups from GFS why not get the Neovins because they are noiseless and I believe the same price as the regular ones they make. Just go explore www.guitarfetish.com