http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/product/43089-schecter-synyster-custom-ltd-black-w-gold-stripes.html/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=shopping&utm_campaign=base

Anyone have any more information on this guitar? I have never heard of it until tonight and was not aware Schecter had made a Gold and black one.
Guitar - Music Man John Petrucci X

Amp - Ronald cube 60, willing be getting a Mark V soon
You and me are in the same boat then, because I've followed Schecter for 5 years and have never seen this either :P
Gig Rig:

Schecter Hellraiser V-1
Crate BV120H
B-52 LS 4x12 cabinet
BBE Rackmount Sonic Max
Boss ME-50 Pedalboard
Digital Reference 2505 Wireless

I don't like BTBAM. Sue Me.

PLUR

My Solo Project
i've seen it in their adds in total guitar for a few months, there's 2 other colours as well as the orginal one

Synyster Gates guitars are pretty much old news... There's a new one out every 3 or 4 months, at least.

EDIT: Not to mention, I'd rather have this:
Last edited by r0ckth3d34n at Jul 2, 2010,
i've seen the normal, the white and gold and a limited edition black with red but never this, got to say i don't like i as much.
Ive only seen the black and white, white and gold and red and black ones in a shop.. gotta say if i had the money i'd get a red and black one... and back on topic.. that one looks more black and yellow than gold and aint that nice..
schecter has a couple of custom color ones on there site for 2 grand each, they only made one of each color. so i doubt that'll be 999 if its a one of a kind.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Its A Limited Edition Model For 2009 and 2010... Big News -_-... It really doesn't seem that good a guitar to be honest.. I'd rather have an actual schecter Hellraiser between the 2
"I've Been Imitated So Well I've Heard People Copy My Mistakes"- Jimi Hendrix

We're born to lose, so live to win
Dude, no matter how much you like Avenged Sevenfold, get the Hellraiser Avenger instead (if that's the shape you're into) so that if you grow out of A7X, you won't look like a twat.
Luck
Our Savior

Quote by burnboy85
where do snails get their shells, anyway?
Quote by crazy8rgood
They make them while they grow. They secrete the substance, I believe.
Quote by Gunpowder
THAT IS SO NEAT

tee hee i changed the shit out of my color scheme
Quote by Synyster915
Dude, no matter how much you like Avenged Sevenfold, get the Hellraiser Avenger instead (if that's the shape you're into) so that if you grow out of A7X, you won't look like a twat.

Says the guy with Synyster as his name

But he's right, I have Syn's guitar as cool as it is, it really doesn't feel like mine.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Thank you everyone, I got the information I need about this guitar
Guitar - Music Man John Petrucci X

Amp - Ronald cube 60, willing be getting a Mark V soon
I swear if i see another A7X youtube cover with one of those guitars i'm gonna go crazy

EVERYONE has one srsly.

Are they actually good guitars? or is just people being fanboys?
That's Dolphin for you, they always seem to have guitars that are totally unknown about or colours that have never been seen etc.

Ibanez K5
Warwick Rockbass Vampyre 4

Line 6 Bass Pod XT Live
Epiphone Les Paul Custom