I was looking around for a cheapish combo amp that i can use to lug to practice instead of my stack. I love the sound of the amp. It has an awsome vintage tone that my jsx can't really acheive. So I was thinking of getting it to have another flavor of amp, but I would like to use it during practice aswell like a said before. I will mainly play classic rock on it, which i think it would fit pretty well. But we like to play modern metal too. So do you guys think i could get a quality distortion pedal to put on the clean channel for a metal sound. I know its kinda stupid to get a lowish gain amp and then play metal on it, but I wouldn't use it like that all the time like that, just for practice once in a while. So what do you think, yay or nay. Like I said, I just want a different flavor of amp, And I use my Jsx for playing live anyway so... yeah. Thanks for any help.
--------------------------------
GEAR
Guitars----
Aria:Ariana
Ibanez:RG7321
Peavey:Raptor Sig. series
Peavey:EXP Sig. series
ESP LTD: V-500
Amplifiers----
Orange 2X12 cab
Peavey: JSX
Peavey: XXL
It looks promising but my local music store doesn't carry that brand. They do, however carry bugera. And I would rather try an amp before buying it. But thank you for your suggestion, I may look into it in the future.
--------------------------------
GEAR
Guitars----
Aria:Ariana
Ibanez:RG7321
Peavey:Raptor Sig. series
Peavey:EXP Sig. series
ESP LTD: V-500
Amplifiers----
Orange 2X12 cab
Peavey: JSX
Peavey: XXL
I know some other forum members bought them and didn't like them. They might have been lemons though. If you don't need all 30 watts check out the ac15 from vox. They recently lowered the price on the ac15 and 30.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
The Bugera V22 is also an option.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??