Page 1 of 3
So I'm sitting here listening to my new CD. I hear the song nearing a breakdown, and as I do, I turn it up and run into the room where my mom is at. Once the breakdown hits I get into my berserker stance and violently headbang, and my mom just laughs and starts doing that old person headbang that old people do. I also realize I do a lot of stuff like this with my friends also and they just go along with it.

So pit, do you guys do any weird/random crap around your friends/parents?
Not really. But I do put peoples office stationary in jelly.
This is why we can't have nice things!
No i cant say that i have every headbanged with my mother.
Gear so far:
Dean Vendetta XMT
Roland Microcube

Infiltrate the system and rot it from the inside-out.
I yell really loud when I hear an amazing riff.

Mein herz schlagt Schwarz Rot und Gold
Quote by Meelad360
So I'm sitting here listening to my new CD. I hear the song nearing a breakdown, and as I do, I turn it up and run into the room where my mom is at. Once the breakdown hits I get into my berserker stance and violently headbang, and my mom just laughs and starts doing that old person headbang that old people do. I also realize I do a lot of stuff like this with my friends also and they just go along with it.

I've done that a few times, hahaha.

Sometimes I'll run into a room, pig squeal and then start hardcore dancing for about 5 seconds. Then I'll stop and run back out.
RIP Tom Searle.
That's not weird, TS.

That's br00thulz
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by Casketcreep
Incredibly so, but we're humoring the children.

Oh, ok then.

I talk to my cats.
Quote by UntilISleep
Is this appearing extremely stupid in anyone elses' mind?

It's how I keep myself entertained You should try it, it's actually pretty funny if the other person goes with it.
Quote by dantheguitarist
Whenever I take a shit, and no one is home, I make pirate noises.

ARRRR.....ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....aarrrr...
Quote by dantheguitarist

I really ****ing hope you aren't joking because I do that to...

R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Quote by ikitson
I talk to myself when I'm alone. But that's normal right?

I do that, too, and if people call you weird for it, or they say they don't do it, they're lying. =0
when i used to live with my mom, id to hang out in her room with her and when listening to my mp3 player, id sing as loud as i could even though i couldnt sing for shit.
she would tell me that i sounded like crap and to shut up.
but i would just keep singing and my brother would eventually come into the room and start singing with me.

we also had this obsession of trying to scare the crap out of her.
and then she would begin to yell obscenities at us.

ah the good old days.
Like a leaf clings to a tree
Baby please cling to me
We're creatures of the wind...

Wild is the wind
Quote by larrytheguitar
I really ****ing hope you aren't joking because I do that to...

Not at all.
Quote by rabbherself
when i used to live with my mom, id to hang out in her room with her and when listening to my mp3 player, id sing as loud as i could even though i couldnt sing for shit.
she would tell me that i sounded like crap and to shut up.
but i would just keep singing and my brother would eventually come into the room and start singing with me.

we also had this obsession of trying to scare the crap out of her.
and then she would begin to yell obscenities at us.

ah the good old days.

That reminds me of this one time when my mom was sleeping. She had just fallen asleep, and I put on a mask (similar to this) and went up and pig squealed right in her face. She got really scared and almost stabbed me. It was hilarious.
Quote by dantheguitarist

D'yarrrrrrgh! There be a terror on the poop deck!
-Petor
only when there is rum involved..
Paul Reed Smith CE22
Fender Spalted Maple HH Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Korg Pitchblack
Boss GE-8 Graphic EQ
Dunlop ZW Wah
BBE Two Timer
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV Combo
Mesa/Boogie Rectifier 212

www.myspace.com/shapesofgrey
Quote by dantheguitarist

I listen to the Soviet National Anthem whenever I take a shit, regardless of who's home or not.

It makes me feel powerful.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Yesterday i ran down my street clenching my butcheecks in my hands like i was a small child who had to poop. This and variations on the theme are common occurences for me. And I make up death metal lyrics and growl them at passerby. and i once made an epically loud foghorn noise at someone who was in my way. and i sometimes pretend to be gay to people i've just met. and i talk about inanimate objects like they're sentient. and i charge down large vehicles on my unicycle weilding a plastic lightsaber, but don't worry i wear a helmet.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Quote by Meelad360

Quote by Metalology
You'll probably get some praise from people in as sad of a situation as you or maybe some laughs from people who enjoy your lame sense of humor.

lolwut

a blog that should be floating in the toilet. toiletfloater.blogspot.com
whenever i'm in the car with my mom, i usually play country. but just to shake things up, i'll play something like lamb of god, turn it up really loud, and just ****ing mosh in the car. or when we're driving in one of the nicer, kid-friendly neighborhoods, and their's kids outside, i'll do the same thing, but with the windows rolled down.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Quote by slight☼return

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that does that kind of stuff though haha
Sometimes when me and my friends are driving around town the person in the passenger seat will put on a horse mask and stare at people when we get to a stop light. It's pretty creepy, but incredibly funny.

Imagine just chillin' at a red light and look over and see that staring at you
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
I have a sudden want for that horse mask now.
Gear so far:
Dean Vendetta XMT
Roland Microcube

Infiltrate the system and rot it from the inside-out.
Quote by Shaggy_420
I have a sudden want for that horse mask now.

http://www.mcphee.com/shop/products/Horse-Head-Mask.html

You know you want to

EDIT: Also, imagine being quite drunk with your friends in a basement and one person goes upstairs to take a leak, and comes back down with that on. I've been scared shitless several times by that thing
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
Last edited by suckmahnuts at Jul 3, 2010,
Quote by Meelad360
Why do you post that smiley in like every thread? haha

It's something weird he does.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by Dayman
Does anyone else hate that word? Y'know.. 'Random'? It seems to have lost most of its original meaning.

but i like that song
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Page 1 of 3