The title is basically the thread... I'm going to check it out tomorrow and I like to have an idea what I'm buying because the employees at my local GC think when they ask "can I help you?" and I say "nah, just browsing." that I really mean "PLEASE bombard me with questions and poorly informed suggestions and then talk about the guitarist/ band who you think is the best and then list the reasons why!"
I prefer to know what I want; get in, ignore any bullshit, and get out fast.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Mostly cheap or beginner stuff. A good majority of the "big name" brands stay out of these sales
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
There isn't really a sale. They just say that. All you have to do to get a low price is to haggle.
Theres a sale going on everyday........it's called steal that shit
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by JAHellraiser
Theres a sale going on everyday........it's called steal that shit

too bad the "haha" was a lie

People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Quote by CullenT
Mostly cheap or beginner stuff. A good majority of the "big name" brands stay out of these sales

this. always and forever.
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
Gretsch, Ibanez, BC Rich, Boss, MXR/Dunlop and EHX products are on sale I think. There are probably others, but I can't think of them offhand.
Is Schecter different from ESP in this sale, as there owned by the same parent company.
I planned to order a Blackjack tomorrow.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Quote by joshua122593
There isn't really a sale. They just say that. All you have to do to get a low price is to haggle.

This. Bitches always gimme mah discount .
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

Ah the pit...
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?