i just got home form an epic day and i walk in the door my parents hand me a nice fat blunt they used to frown upon but now they just accept it i guess.

anyone else ever smoke with parents?
i wanna know stories
Gibson Grand Concert Acoustic
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

You, my friend, are a genius!
the drug thread only talks about shrooms
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

Listen, I just didn't want to say anything, but it looks like I have to.

You smell. Bad.

Sorry, but it's true. I can't even handle it anymore, so I wanted you to go to another thread so people wouldn't make fun of you.
pics or it didnt happen
Originally Posted by StewieSwan
schtick_bomb is actually a Tare. An evil race of aliens from the planet Nibiru who have come to fight the power of Jesus Christ.

An actual blunt with weed in it, or just the cigar part?
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by Skagasm
the drug thread only talks about shrooms

what?
They talk about all drugs. All of them.
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

why is the generic "take it to the drug thread" a common response to any story that relates to weed, but all the stories about confused horny teenagers not directed to the sex thread, or the retarded "im a metalhead lololol" threads not taken to the metal forum? Why do I read threads about "what songs to play or what to name my band" and that isn't in the bandleading forum?

I agree this is a retarded thread but should the Pit just have 8 threads that all semi-related topics are posted in?
Quote by Metalology
You'll probably get some praise from people in as sad of a situation as you or maybe some laughs from people who enjoy your lame sense of humor.

lolwut

a blog that should be floating in the toilet. toiletfloater.blogspot.com
Quote by slight☼return
why is the generic "take it to the drug thread" a common response to any story that relates to weed, but all the stories about confused horny teenagers not directed to the sex thread, or the retarded "im a metalhead lololol" threads not taken to the metal forum? Why do I read threads about "what songs to play or what to name my band" and that isn't in the bandleading forum?

I agree this is a retarded thread but should the Pit just have 8 threads that all semi-related topics are posted in?

Take it to the sound off thread
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by JAHellraiser
An actual blunt with weed in it, or just the cigar part?

with weed man
roland AC90

i wanna smoke the pit out.
roland AC90

Quote by slight☼return

+1

Props for saying that. It's like how everyone here tells you to use a search bar, and threads are years old. And then if you post in the thread they ask you why the hell you bumped it..
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by JAHellraiser
Take it to the sound off thread

I got big booty bitches, big, big booty bitches!

OT: my friend gets wasted with his dad all the time. kinda sad they both aren't going anywhere with there life.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Anyways yeah, when I lived with my dad we use to smoke all the time. He's a professional artist, soo what do you expect lol. He had this rule that he wasn't going to smoke with me until I turned 18, but gave in about half a year before, when he came home stoned and drunk and me and a bud were blazin'
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by slight☼return
why is the generic "take it to the drug thread" a common response to any story that relates to weed, but all the stories about confused horny teenagers not directed to the sex thread,
They are
or the retarded "im a metalhead lololol" threads not taken to the metal forum?
I guess I'm lucky enough not to see those.
Why do I read threads about "what songs to play or what to name my band" and that isn't in the bandleading forum?

Because bitches can't follow the rules.

OT: DT. *r*

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

you know just an opinion , when one person says take to said thread why do other people feel the need to say it? i mean its kinda just a waste to post something already said. at least quote and do +1
roland AC90

I think you need to cut back on the wacky tobaccy brah bruzz nutz
Quote by Metalology
You'll probably get some praise from people in as sad of a situation as you or maybe some laughs from people who enjoy your lame sense of humor.

lolwut

i dont think i need life advice from the pit but hey thanks man
roland AC90

lulz

ps - this is what one part of the alphabit (lol) would look like with Q and R removed (thanks to mitch hedburg)

pps im stoned right now

ppps yer mom has pms
Quote by Metalology

lolwut

Last edited by slight☼return at Jul 3, 2010,