Page 1 of 2
Quote by severed-metal
I think you forgot, "Least" in your title.

troll....
THIS IS MY SIG. BE JEALOUS.
Not a troll, Chris Rock pisses me off.

Wardit: Judging by the phrase under your username I doubt your ability to properly analyse things.
Last edited by Wardy-Slash at Jul 3, 2010,
Agreed, but YouTube thread it.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Of all the evidence that Chris Rock is, in fact, a funny man, you choose something that's meant to be more hyperbolic than funny, paired with a pretty fail background music and obnoxious little clips of women smacking themselves in the face with dildos.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by stratdud39
When chris rock was born black i lost a lot of respect for him.

Ouch.
whtever i dont care i think hes hysterical. its my opinion i guess.
I think he's pretty damn funny
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
I like Chris Rock, but god damn this thread and its TS are dumb. I'm afraid to stay in here lest the stupid rub off on me. What's with the flood of stupid people. The kid promoting himself, the thing I don't even remember anything about other than it was stupid, and this.
Quote by Wardy-Slash
Ouch.

I fail to see wut you did ther.
EDIT: Honestly I don't really find it funny because I'm the last person to say anything rascist on this forum, even if it was just a joke.
Last edited by stratdud39 at Jul 3, 2010,
And furthermore, based on this thread as evidence, I don't even believe TS is located in my mom's vagina

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by cornmancer
I like Chris Rock, but god damn this thread and its TS are dumb. I'm afraid to stay in here lest the stupid rub off on me. What's with the flood of stupid people. The kid promoting himself, the thing I don't even remember anything about other than it was stupid, and this.

so you think im dumb because of something i posted on a stupid website.....**** off
Quote by salrap10
so you think im dumb because of something i posted on a stupid website.....**** off

No you made a thread where you simply made a statement regarding Chris Rock being funny, posted a video, and started getting angry when people disagreed with you. So please, with all due respect, shut down this thread. The point of a thread is to start a discussion, not to make a statement. I would also like to say your avatar and user title would suggest you are incapable of cognitive thought, but that's beside the point.
Quote by cornmancer
No you made a thread where you simply made a statement regarding Chris Rock being funny, posted a video, and started getting angry when people disagreed with you. So please, with all due respect, shut down this thread. The point of a thread is to start a discussion, not to make a statement. I would also like to say your avatar and user title would suggest you are incapable of cognitive thought, but that's beside the point.

+1 please delete this thread
now i remembered why i left UG for a long time. dont know why i decided to come back.
Quote by salrap10
now i remembered why i left UG for a long time. dont know why i decided to come back.

Well, you wont be missed if you leave again.
Quote by darkcheef
Well, you wont be missed if you leave again.

ya well guess who doesnt give a ****. i will never see any of you in my life so who cares
Quote by salrap10
ya well guess who doesnt give a ****. i will never see any of you in my life so who cares

Quote by cornmancer

+2

also, yes TS you id leave. i suggest you do it again. Permanentally.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Quote by Zoot Allures
Who cares you ask?

No one cares.

exactly.... and neither do i
Chris Rock's stand-up has always been great. I wish he could just be in a good movie for once.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Page 1 of 2