Well, since we figured the pit maybe interested, we decided to post this bet.

Long story short, I've liked this girl for a long time and she moved away. She's visting in a couple days. I've told Vom Osten (Heinz) all about her and all the shit I've put up with. I told him that she said when she visits she's going to give me a hug. Heinz said I deserve a little more. So here's the bet.

No kiss, Heinz wins.
Kiss, I win.

If I win, he has to record an apology to me saying how wrong he was about her.

If he wins I have to write and record a four hundred word apology to him.

So. We'll keep you posted.
Last edited by the_wassel at Jul 3, 2010,
Sweet.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
cool story, bro
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
you should make the loser wear Crocs shoes in public for the day. With socks and shorts.
58-32 NFL Thread Pick Em.
Quote by TSmitty6
you should make the loser wear Crocs shoes in public for the day. With socks and shorts.

Nothing is worth that.
Quote by CL/\SH
Worthy of a lulslice

How do you think the girl will feel if she finds out she's being used to stroke your egos?
hue
Quote by sock_demon
How do you think the girl will feel if she finds out she's being used to stroke your egos?

The real question is would I care?
Quote by CL/\SH
Worthy of a lulslice

Quote by Holy Katana
Not even a blowjob?

I wouldn't do it even if there was a kiss, the showing of tits, a bowjob and sex. Preferably in that order.

Crocs are serious business.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Am I the only one who came into this thread thinking "Bet Between Me and Vom Osten" was going to be the name of some band?
Quote by crazy8rgood
Am I the only one who came into this thread thinking "Bet Between Me and Vom Osten" was going to be the name of some band?

Haha, like that'd work. That'd sink like a Led Zeppelin. Hey, someone should use that for a band name or something. Led Zeppelin.
Quote by crazy8rgood

I did. I was seriously thrown off by what it was actually about.
Quote by the_wassel
I WON.

Ya'llz want details? I feel like I'm kissing and telling (which I am).

Oh girl, do tell. We want all the details. Mhhmmm.

SHANIQUA, HONEY, COME AND LISTEN TO DIS!
Alright, alright sidown, sidown.

So, the day started off at her friend's house. We were kinda hanging out, and I ended up getting to play a couple of awesome guitars. (Fender American Standard, for those who care.)

Her friend had me tune her guitar so I kinda messed around on that for a bit and the girl who I like sat next to me. I put the guitar down and she ended up saying "I'm tired" and dropping a pillow on my leg. And then put her head on the pillow, on my leg. So my friends coaxed me into awkwardly putting my arm around her. And i kinda ended up grabbing her hand.

Anyway, we went to community day after having to sit through her and her friend getting changed into dresses (I was downstairs you pervs, don't even start) and the whole makeup ordeal. I could've written "Wonderful Tonight" if Clapton hadn't done it first.

So we went to community day, she saw all her old friends and made a bit of an ass outta myself. Telling jokes and things. I finally managed to piss her off a bit so she left. I gave her a little time and just before the fireworks started I ran over and grabbed her. We found a nice spot and then she started teasing me.

She knew about this. My friend told her. She just wanted to hear it from me.

Anyway, she grabbed me and took me for a walk. She stopped me near one of those U-Haul vans and turned me around and she explained even if it wasn't a bet, she would've done it. She made that very clear. And then it happened. Then she made me chase her back to our spot and we caught the end of the fireworks.

Don't spoil it for me, ya dig?

Sorry if this didn't make too much sense, I can't type right now.