Which one do you prefer? One is from Ohio the other from Wales. I think it's kind of funny how they both have self-titled albums as well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_Attack!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack!_Attack!
Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
No versus threads. But the Welsh pop punk version beat the shit out of the Americans.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
No versus threads?
Quote by element4433

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
Quote by shavorules42
No versus threads?

Things get messy...
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
Yeah it's in the rules somewhere, cos it often descends into people just flaming.
^ +1 =D
cant stand the american stuff

Check out my band! Visible Clarity

Gear:
Ibanez RG 420Ex SAr W/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
Ibanez Toneblaster 100w head + cab
Soon Buying:
Bugera 6262 Head
Bugera 412 Cab
Flaming is pretty fun to read though. I had a great time reading through that bumped attack attack! and brokencyde interview thread.
Quote by element4433

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
Quote by shavorules42
Flaming is pretty fun to read though. I had a great time reading through that bumped attack attack! and brokencyde interview thread.

That is indeed a fine thread. And while I agree with you, the mods probably don't It's normally worse in the pit though, this might be ok...I dunno. Not gonna report it or anything
It is a good thing one of them decided to put two exclamation points in the band name otherwise that would have been REAL confusing
TOTAL BRO
Quote by Cerelil
The "stick stickly" video is pure crabcore.

And this is a forum.

Oh, sorry, I thought we were seeing who could make a more blatantly obvious and irrelevant post.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by scaryfried
what is with these people that i've never seen before posting in these stupid ****ing threads? and both are shit.

What are you talking about? I've seen you in the BTBAM thread countless times and I'm pretty sure I saw you on some of the other flame threads like that "Attack Attack!'s new album" that ashleybabyetf posted.
Quote by element4433

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
Quote by scaryfried
what is with these people that i've never seen before posting in these stupid ****ing threads? and both are shit.

I've seen all of these people post in threads here except Dream Floyd.
Quote by StringAssassin
I've seen all of these people post in threads here except Dream Floyd.

See StringAssassin has my back
Quote by element4433

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
Quote by shavorules42
What are you talking about? I've seen you in the BTBAM thread countless times and I'm pretty sure I saw you on some of the other flame threads like that "Attack Attack!'s new album" that ashleybabyetf posted.

i'm not talking about you.

i'm talking about Dream Floyd, Jakk-locke, StringAssassin, Cerelil and JRex...
Quote by scaryfried
i'm not talking about you.

i'm talking about Dream Floyd, Jakk-locke, StringAssassin, Cerelil and JRex...

Then in that case I withdraw my comment.

EDIT: I've never seen any of them except for StringAssassin and maybe Dream Floyd.
Quote by element4433

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
Last edited by shavorules42 at Jul 3, 2010,
I prefer the American one, but indie pop really isn't my cup of tea, so
love is love // return to dust
Quote by shavorules42
Then in that case I withdraw my comment.

EDIT: I've never seen any of them except for StringAssassin and maybe Dream Floyd.

I'm sure I've discussed stuff with you in threads before haha

I'll put it down to my recent sig change.

Yeah, not the fact that i'm not memorable at all

Also, who the fuck is this nashawa guy?
i really don't like either to be honest.
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
Tancanada how goes the theremin?
Quote by element4433

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
The bassist from the Welsh Attack Attack! Used to play in the best funk/ska/punk fusion band the UK has ever produced. Check it out: http://www.myspace.com/adequateseven
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)