I do vocals and I want to start up something either like grind influenced(Nasum, Maruta, Mumakil, Narcosis, Insect Warfare, Assuck) or slam/gutteral death metal(hate that term) influenced(Devourment, Human Rejection, Disconformity, Orchidectomy, Gortuary, Vomit The Soul, Suffocation, Origin) or even more melodic/progressive black metal(Agalloch, Ulver, Mondstille, Catamenia, Drudkh) if your into any of these bands then respond.

I'm looking for:

drums or someone who can program drums

Guitars

Bass

and whatever else you play just respond if you are interested and want to start something up.

My friend is in a fairly known online band and it seems pretty interesting so I want to give it a try.
nice. I'm also into some Bands like Mayhem, Bathory, Death, Emperor, Burzum and such. But, it's my first time to do an online band. By the way, I play guitar.
im into all of them bands. i do vocals aswell and get program drums.
xThrashxAttackx
Quote by NeonTerror
im into all of them bands. i do vocals aswell and get program drums.

I got vocals covered for sure but I'm down to have dual parts and back ups for sure, what do you use to program drums?
Quote by josephturner
I got vocals covered for sure but I'm down to have dual parts and back ups for sure, what do you use to program drums?

I use samples and vsts. It depends. AD or SD2.0. How long have you been doing vocals?
xThrashxAttackx
Too long.
I got a pretty good range though for different stuff.
I'm turning 21 in a few weeks and I've been doing vocals since I was atleast 14. I've done power violence, grind and even slam projects that never really went anywhere with my friend and I really want to do something that's good.
I want to mainly be grind influenced but I really want to step outside of the standard grind formula and throw in slam/death metal parts and even some bleak bm parts.

I can record my vocal parts at my friend's studio.
awesome shit man. its about time someone on these forums like good music. everyone is into the same old stuff anymore. iv been doing vocals since i was 17, turning 21 feb 15th. i cant do gross gutturals, but i can do some pretty low growls in the vein of ingested, etc. i can do pretty much any type of vocals besides tough guy shit :p

iv been programming for years. i can program metal better then anyone you know! bass, guitars, drums, you name it!
xThrashxAttackx
this is a tone test for the guitar really. the drums were done horribly in about 5 mins so don't pay too much attention to them haha. they also have no compression.

hdth.mp3 - 0.94MB

I got bored with the song. this is the oldest render. the latest once is much better. everything you hear is programmed. not to the best of my ability but you get the idea.
xThrashxAttackx
I'm digging this though. I think I might have found a guitarist if you want to to program the drums and help me with backups and shit.
Or if you can program bass even.
Do you listen to Maruta at all?
I do listen to Maruta. I can do both bass and drums. Programming bass is a piece of cake. just have to set good amp simulation. so you're trying to do grindcore, with slams?
xThrashxAttackx
Grind with slam/dm parts and some bleak bmish parts.
Mostly grind but more than just the standard grind formula basically, a BIG Nasum influence.