Hi! I'm a newbie and bought this cheap electric guitar in around January. It's a Rocker Music Tools guitar (I'm sure it's unheard of), model : RG-100. It looks kinda like a Fender Stratocastor and actually I bought in a package with the same branded amp, guitar bag, tuner, strap etc. So... I just want to know more about it and how I can get the most out of it.
The best thing you can do with a beginner guitar like that to get the most out of it is just play the hell out of it. Learn as much as you can, and play as much as you can on this guitar, and you'll quickly learn what about the guitar you like and what you dislike, and when your playing out grows your beginner guitar, you'll know exactly what to look for in your first upgrade. Explore the guitar, and what you like and it will end up helping you a lot in the long run.

Good luck!
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
Oh yea, I was just wondering why my whammy bar can't make those dive bombs or whatever like how Joe Satriani and other shredders does. Has it something to do with the bar ? Or just my skill?
The bridge it self it's not a Floyd rose derived bridge.

EDIT:You don't want a OFR or LFR bridge right now. It's too early for you to be messing around with OFR/LFR.
ESP Vintage 4
Fender American Special Jazz
Fender American Deluxe Precision
Ibanez SR700
Jackson DXMG
Fender American Standard Telecaster
SWR Black Beauty
Orange Thunderverb 50

Modulus Quantum 5 fund-$2150/$3369
Last edited by Blacken Seas at Jul 3, 2010,
Quote by Blacken Seas
The bridge it self it's not a Floyd rose derived bridge.

EDIT:You don't want a OFR or LFR bridge right now. It's too early for you to be messing around with OFR/LFR.

he does not know what LFR and OFR is.
heres a good piece of Adivice. KEEP EVERYTHING CLEAN AS POSSIBLE. clean your strings your picks even the body of the guitar so nothing interferes with the signal. i clean off the strings and pickups everytime i play. good luck to you mate
Er... Clean with? Oh yea, I use a Gibson fretboard conditioner ( can it be used to clean the strings?) and Gibson pump polish(I'm not sure if it's suitable cuz I actually bought it for a classical but still using it with my electric) And some of my strings are rusty but I don't wanna change them cuz some aren't and I only want to change the whole set.