Just bought a Jackson RR3 guy where the former owner had locked the bridge or what you call it. It's Floyd Rose so unlocked the little thingy locks on the top of the neck and afterwards I opened it on the back to remove the rubber block wich he had put there.

Now when I'm trying to tune the guitar (it got off-tuned when I removed the rubber) I can't seem to tune it in normal tuning without making the bride rise with an like 50 degree angle.

Please help!
On the Floyd there are springs in the back of it which ajust pressure and what not, you need to tweak those... Because its a 2 point locking trem it means its locked at the nut and at the floyd, so you need to ajust both sides to make it even
"I've Been Imitated So Well I've Heard People Copy My Mistakes"- Jimi Hendrix

We're born to lose, so live to win
Quote by tjapotatis
Just bought a Jackson RR3 guy where the former owner had locked the bridge or what you call it. It's Floyd Rose so unlocked the little thingy locks on the top of the neck and afterwards I opened it on the back to remove the rubber block wich he had put there.

Now when I'm trying to tune the guitar (it got off-tuned when I removed the rubber) I can't seem to tune it in normal tuning without making the bride rise with an like 50 degree angle.

Please help!

In the back of the guitar there are 3-5 springs that you got to adjust to make the bridge parallel to the body of the guitar. I hope this helps.
"Fly with me forever high
And with these wings
We'll set the world on fire
Fly with me through scorching skies
You and I - The lie of lies"

-Symphony X
although it might be a good idea to go down to a guitar store and let them do it and tell you what they're doing and you watch so you know for next time
"I've Been Imitated So Well I've Heard People Copy My Mistakes"- Jimi Hendrix

We're born to lose, so live to win
You'll need to adjust the tention of the springs that attach to the back of the bridge. I believe there is an ultimate floyd rose setup thread here somewhere, if you check that out i'm sure it will explain things much more concicely than I can
DaMarsbarPerson, Gulli05, Waylanderau.. thank you! You made my day.
You helped me fix the problem. Gulli05 said that there are 3-5 springs I will have to adjust, wich got me thinking so I opened the guitar again and all I saw was 2 springs So I had an extra couple in my bag so I attached them in the empty spots and now It works perfectly fine!
The Above:

I can say this, It'll take a LOT of time.
Just adjust, tune, adjust, tune, adjust tune.
If this is your first floyd, it'll take a lot ofd time before you can guess accurately how much to loosen the springs.
Also.
When you tune Up.
Tune in this order
E1
A4
D5
G6
B3
e2

Everytime you tune one string, because of the change of tension on the bridge, the others will tune down.

This method helps it keep balance in the change of tension.

Good luck!
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"