I like your style. There aren't a lot of bands these days that play no-frills death metal like you guys. You have enough progressive elements to make it interesting but not wankish, and there's no crappy melodies or crunching breakdowns to be found. The music was really good, but what I totally pooped my pants over was the artwork for your banner and stuff. That was just amazing.
Thanks! Appreciate it!

I wasn't really expecting such a possitive response.
It took us forever to pick the right artwork, everyone had their own vision of what it should look like - in the end we all found something to agree on, every detail in the artwork has some relevance to us personally, and to the band.

If you're interested in seeing more of his artwork, here's his site: http://www.equatorbox.com/metalartist/index1.htm [NSFW/Adult Content]

I know it looks dodgey and somewhat unprofessional, but he's a top guy, and signed all the rights over to us (no catches at all,) and later sent all the artwork in layers so that we can edit/make our own textures/backgrounds and for our promo cover.

Anyways, cheers man, glad you liked it!
wow dude im very impressed! i really dig the music def. my style and the artwork is really crazy! great job you guys! and thanks for checking my stuff out!
I cant stand death metal because the vocals always sound horrendous. That being said I clicked on your band page anyway and I will say I do like the tone of your guitar.
what kind of palm muting is best for metal?
cut off some guys hand and place it under the strings. brutal low end bro.
Death metal isn't for everyone, but I appreciate you checking us out regardless. The guitar tone on those tracks were completely different to how they sounded originally.
Quote by TheBrownPenguin
I cant stand death metal because the vocals always sound horrendous. That being said I clicked on your band page anyway and I will say I do like the tone of your guitar.

Same as this guy, but you guys do seem good at what you do.
The only bad thing I could find with you guys is phrasing with some of the vocals. I know this is hard to figure out, and is a horrendous process in death metal, but you guys nailed everything else to the wall. Definitely one of my new unsigned favorites. Great job guys.

Check out my band? link is in sig.