Page 1 of 88
Stugg334
Bristolian
368 IQ
I was just thinking, UG seems to have a lack of a tennis focused thread, which is a shame because it's one of the few sports where no one country dominates, so everyone can join in. Talk about favourite players, which Williams sister is hotter, your own tennis situation, rackets advice etc.

To start us off, does anyone else fancy Berdych over Nadal in the men's final. Everyone I know is convinced Nadal will take it but I have a hunch.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
wheatmore
UG Member
248 IQ
Quote by Stugg334

To start us off, does anyone else fancy Berdych over Nadal in the men's final. Everyone I know is convinced Nadal will take it but I have a hunch.

amidoinitrite?
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
Lemoninfluence
Masculist
1,223 IQ
there's already a wimbledon thread and the fact that it's not even on the front page on the day of the ladies final should show you how necessary a thread like this is.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Fuku-san
212 IQ
I was looking for a tennis thread and i've just found one. But it seems to be a dead thread. That's sad.

Anyway, if someone reads this, if you love tennis as much as I do (I think we should: we have the 2 best tennisplayers of all times playing together, the greatest rivalry of this sport), just come and write about your favorite player, your favorite match, some news, events, basically everything as long as it's related to tennis.

VAMOS, UG members !!
They killed my father, right in front of me...I will have my revenge
Random88
Will Andy Murray ever win a grand slam? I'm not sure. he's very good, obviously, but I can see him being one of those people who never quite makes it
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Fuku-san
212 IQ
Quote by Random88
Will Andy Murray ever win a grand slam? I'm not sure. he's very good, obviously, but I can see him being one of those people who never quite makes it

I'm not fond of Murray. He's too defensive. He only plays well when he plays against Nadal and Federer (except in GS final...). He's quite weak mentally, I think. I prefer Djokovic and i hope he'll win another GS.
They killed my father, right in front of me...I will have my revenge
guitarnoob_100
Gods Gift to Guitarnoobs
290 IQ
Hoping for R-Fed to take his tally to 17.
I own an Ibanez J-Custom

I am Guitarnoob_100. Say hey

PSN: Whiski_Guy
Xbox Live: Chris2194

Steam: Galiathslay
Don_Humpador
UG Monkey
224 IQ
Quote by valacirca
Not a lot of tennis fans here?

Nadal - Federer for the RG 2011 trophy has just started.

I like tennis. UG as a whole doesn't though.

I like Federer, I think he's probably the best of all time, but Nadal is just such a beast, I can't help but want him to win this one.

Also, Wozniacki was crap this tournament.
Ed Hunter
Cod Metal King
681 IQ

Zoot allures! Des tennis!
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Don_Humpador
UG Monkey
224 IQ
Quote by valacirca
I haven't followed the Ladies' side unfortunately Glad that Li Na won though. That was a nice story.

Yeah it was good to see her win, I think Schiavone should be in the men's side

Seriously though, in a non-pervy sense, ladies tennis is way more interesting than men's, it's much more unpredictable, there are like 10-20 players that could conceivably win a GS.
JimmyBanks6
Cant Steal Ma Santa Hat
2,894 IQ
15 replies and no hot pics of girls?

the pit has failed me.

Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Duffman123
A cookie full of arsenic
2,383 IQ
Just like 99% of everyone else, I watch Wimbledon and forget about tennis completely until Wimbledon comes on again.
valacirca
bodiless power of heaven
1,223 IQ
Quote by akack
federer just gifted the first set to nadal. 5-2 to 5-7! wtf

Yeah I know That's gotta be tough on Roger being on the receiving end of Rafa's comeback from 2-5 to steal that set back... Too much of an ask for anybody to win against that, really. If Federer wins it'll surely be his greatest ever. But he just seems lost out there after that Nadal comeback, and I can't blame him.
super_strat
263 IQ
Quote by Duffman123
Just like 99% of everyone else, I watch Wimbledon and forget about tennis completely until Wimbledon comes on again.

Same here, except with Australian open.
akack
stones throw fanboy
725 IQ
Quote by valacirca
Yeah I know That's gotta be tough on Roger being on the receiving end of Rafa's comeback from 2-5 to steal that set back... Too much of an ask for anybody to win against that, really. If Federer wins it'll surely be his greatest ever. But he just seems lost out there after that Nadal comeback, and I can't blame him.

tbh federer gave him his comeback. he gives away really really stupid points against nadal, i can't fathom why.
valacirca
bodiless power of heaven
1,223 IQ
Quote by akack
tbh federer gave him his comeback. he gives away really really stupid points against nadal, i can't fathom why.

Actually, I feel like a lot of Nadal success in this match so far as been from defending excellently. Some of it has been from Roger making unforced errors though, but more because of Nadal being able to craft inspired returns. That defensive play of his at the net in the first set was particularly impressive.
Don_Humpador
UG Monkey
224 IQ
Quote by akack

Nadal is pretty much the only guy that gets into Federer's head I think. He's utterly relentless, and Fed knows that he's been beaten by Nadal quite a lot, plus the fact they're on clay.. love the mental side of sport, lol.

Federer can't let Nadal get too much head of steam here, Nadal will pummel him otherwise.
theogonia777
Miss Kristen
2,130 IQ

Torben made a name for the family. Lars only ever made a racket.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.

Quote by Arby911
Kristen is very open-minded; believes that everyone is entitled to her opinion...

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16
omg its better than i imagined... so dark and cozy and warm...

Read this please.
valacirca
bodiless power of heaven
1,223 IQ
Quote by Don_Humpador
Nadal is pretty much the only guy that gets into Federer's head I think. He's utterly relentless, and Fed knows that he's been beaten by Nadal quite a lot, plus the fact they're on clay.. love the mental side of sport, lol.

Federer can't let Nadal get too much head of steam here, Nadal will pummel him otherwise.

Federer doesn't seem to have the mental edge anymore, sadly. But for all his shortcomings being at the twilight of his career, god he still has a lot of moments of brilliance.
Tanglewoodguit
Davostated
2,656 IQ
The girl who beat Clijsters is hot.
AVFC Championship 2nd place 2017

Quote by TheChaz
Ok I'll pass it on to them that EndTheRapture51 is done watching.
Don_Humpador
UG Monkey
224 IQ
Quote by valacirca
Federer doesn't seem to have the mental edge anymore, sadly. But for all his shortcomings being at the twilight of his career, god he still has a lot of moments of brilliance.

Sure, and if he beats Nadal, we will both look like idiots
Duffman123
A cookie full of arsenic
2,383 IQ
Quote by super_strat
Same here, except with Australian open.

Do Australia go shit crazy over the Australian open as well?
Stugg334
Bristolian
368 IQ
Never thought I'd see my thread again. Poor old Roger, Nadal is bloody impossible to play against.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
akack
stones throw fanboy
725 IQ
Quote by Don_Humpador

pretty much seems thats all there is to it. djokovic was on a crazy roll and federer didnt really seem fazed when he played him. just played his natural game and swept him away. the problem with playing nadal for him is that he knows his game so well he tries to modify his own to play him. if he remained calm and didn't make all these stupid unforced errors this match would be very much in the balance.
guitarnoob_100
Gods Gift to Guitarnoobs
290 IQ
I hate it when Roger makes these stupid unforced errors.
I own an Ibanez J-Custom

I am Guitarnoob_100. Say hey

PSN: Whiski_Guy
Xbox Live: Chris2194

Steam: Galiathslay
Don_Humpador
UG Monkey
224 IQ
Don't ever follow the points tbh.

They are back playing, tiebreak now.