Page 2 of 89
Game over, no way Federer will come back from two sets down.
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Quote by valacirca
Coming back from two sets down against Nadal at the French Open is just not humanly possible.

But if he did, it would be the greatest comeback ever.

I really want Federer to make a match of this.

If there's one thing I need to do in the next 2 years it's go see Federer and Nadal slug it out in a match. I just hope I see them before they go downhill.
Lets say someone is about to return the ball, under no pressure, but he just misses and hits the ball pout/slightly over the line, is that still an unforced error?
Quote by Duffman123
Lets say someone is about to return the ball, under no pressure, but he just misses and hits the ball pout/slightly over the line, is that still an unforced error?

Yes. How wouldn't it be?
There's a tennis thread.

Well done Li Na and Nadal. Shame Schiavone didn't play well until the match was lost basically. At least, Federer has gave this match a go, just too many errors.
It's gonna be a blue day
Quote by CrossBack7
Yes. How wouldn't it be?

I don't know I was just wondering
Quote by akack
but isnt that what an unforced error is?

Yes

I thought you had to miss by quite a bit for it to be an unforced error
Federer's got one back. French crowd right behind him.
It's gonna be a blue day
Cant stand Nadal, don't know why, he sort of looks cocky all the time. Would love to see Roger completely break him.
Call me Matthew.
This is ****ing brilliant to watch, come on Rodge.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
And Rafa breaks Federer. I'm pretty torn really. Love Rafa but Federer is such a class act. Hope it goes to 5 sets.
These kind of matches really show just how far Andy Murray has to go to be considered as a serious contender.

Also, Vamos Rafa
Quote by Rob E
These kind of matches really show just how far Andy Murray has to go to be considered as a serious contender.

Oh yeah, he's absolutely lightyears away. Not worthy of being mentioned in the same breath really.

Fantastic defence from Rafa, could break.