Page 3 of 89
Quote by Rob E
These kind of matches really show just how far Andy Murray has to go to be considered as a serious contender.

Also, Vamos Rafa

Same with our Swedish "star" Söderling. He's just class until he gets to face Federed, Nadal or Djokovic. He's beaten Nadal once and Federer once. Ever. In his entire career. Of like 20 games against them each.

It's a shitty generation be a great tennisplayer to be honest. As both Federer and Nadal are like the two best tennisplayers this world has ever seen.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Nadal wins the French Open!

Congratulations to both players, here's to many more great finals between these two
Damn.

Quote by Rob E
These kind of matches really show just how far Andy Murray has to go to be considered as a serious contender.

Also, Vamos Rafa

Yeah I agree, but to be fair to him he has improved a lot on clay, want to see him do well at Wimbledon. Anyone know what date the tournament starts?
Call me Matthew.
Quote by valacirca
Absolutely intense first three sets, but Nadal just wore Roger out in the end.

...on to Wimbledon

and a rematch

Can't see anyone, apart from Djokovic or the organisers, breaking up these twos route to another final.
It's gonna be a blue day
Quote by Masshuu
Damn.

Yeah I agree, but to be fair to him he has improved a lot on clay, want to see him do well at Wimbledon. Anyone know what date the tournament starts?

20th June i believe...not long to wait. Murray has definitely improved and i'm a supporter, but yeah he's not on these guys' level.

Well played to both players, great match!
Quote by perry589
and a rematch

Can't see anyone, apart from Djokovic or the organisers, breaking up these twos route to another final.

Oh but this will be Andy's year!
Well done to Rafa. I'd have preferred Fed to win it, but Nadal definitely deserved it
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Quote by Masshuu

20th June.

Quote by Don_Humpador
Oh but this will be Andy's year!

Him and his Tim Henman syndrome. Another semi final loss to Nadal on the cards. Yay!
It's gonna be a blue day
The problem with tennis is it's hard to hate any one so you don't really know who to go for
Quote by Duffman123
The problem with tennis is it's hard to hate any one so you don't really know who to go for

That's true, I tend to like a lot of tennis players except for a few pet peeve hates. I was rooting for Federer today because he's such a classy guy, but I'm not surprised Nadal got the best of him only two days after that fantastic match against Djokovich on the surface he's dominated for six years or so.
Quote by RU Experienced?
That's true, I tend to like a lot of tennis players except for a few pet peeve hates. I was rooting for Federer today because he's such a classy guy, but I'm not surprised Nadal got the best of him only two days after that fantastic match against Djokovich on the surface he's dominated for six years or so.

If you ever see the comments during a football match it's 90% insults at the teams and players, but with tennis it seems to be complements all round and even if the guy someone was rooting for loses, they still congratulate the winner.

A true gentleman's(and womans) sport
Wimbledon nigguhhhhhh.
The thing I love about tennis is I can not stop watching, I'm always like "Oh I'll just see who wins the next point." Ad infinitum.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Maybe I should make a new thread for Wimbledon, since there has been one every year and this thread doesn't seem very active >_>
Ooh here comes Murray...let's hope he loses in the first round and saves us all the "will he, won't he" rubbish
Quote by Duffman123
Maybe I should make a new thread for Wimbledon, since there has been one every year and this thread doesn't seem very active >_>

This was being used for the French Open a few weeks ago so BOOYAH.
Yay! Break to random dude. His game plan is working well.

PEZEDIT: And he's got the set.
It's gonna be a blue day
Last edited by perry589 at Jun 20, 2011,
Oh dear, Gimeno-Traver has bucked.

So Kamke next, probably.
It's gonna be a blue day
Murray going for a two set shutout.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Shame about Gimeno-Traver, don't understand how he's lost so many games unless he buckles like he did here every single game. He had a pretty huge forehand when he set it up well. Speaking of big forehand shots, I want Berdych to do well here again.
Call me Matthew.
What's score for Murray's match? Parents have Cop Squad on
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
What's score for Murray's match? Parents have Cop Squad on

He won 4-6, 6-3, 6-0, 6-0.
Call me Matthew.
Watched the Nadal match earlier which was decent, but very one sided.

Was there any other good matches on today?
No close matches that I saw. Shame about the other guy in the Murray match.
So...Wozsniacki or Sharapova?

And I aint talkin' 'bout tennis.
Quote by eazy-c

I don't think I've ever laughed so much in the Pit.
Quote by ThrashIsWin
So...Wozsniacki or Sharapova?

And I aint talkin' 'bout tennis.

Sharapova. Her legs are unreal
Quote by Duffman123
Just switched on the Federer game.

Anyone watching?

Just turned it on. Can't see it being that interesting though, he'll win easy enough.
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes